𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

Ooty's chillness was not at a severe degree today so I didn't opt to wear a sweater as we eventually reached our destination.

The tour van halted in the early dawn and soon all the students began ascending out of it in an exhausted mood.

Meanwhile, I had a wide grin on my face thinking about the shoulder that provided me the convenience to snooze the whole night.

It is the first-ever time I willingly leaned into a guy's touch other than my dad's.

I wouldn't say I felt comfortable cause my neck hurt due to the unusual position and I didn't feel precise solace near him..

Still, I wanted to be close to him.

I don't know If this is actually me speaking like this!...

I had made a promise to not plummet in love and I'm now breaking it and crushing it down to the extent where I didn't remember having made such a promise.

Is it hormones? Or is it love?

Like the love between my parents? Could it match theirs...?

It's frustrating as I couldn't comprehend the feeling that keeps on growing inside me without my consent.

Nonetheless, I couldn't bring myself to stop it or do anything that would oppose it.

Ah!

Shaking away the dreadful and disorganized thoughts, I made my way to the resort that our college had entrusted for us to abide by.

"Too bad, Aarav will be staying on the boy's block" I gasped at Diya's words and plopped on one of the beds in our room.

"Yeah, ask him to disguise as a girl, in that way he will be always with you" I grinned balancing myself on my elbows.

"I don't think it's a good idea" she sat near me and put on a frowning face. "It is absolutely not" I chuckled making her to smack my head painfully.

"It's hurting.." I sat upon the bed and rubbed the spot where she had beaten me

"Oops, may I call Veer to soothe it.." I looked at her in surprise as soon as those words left her mouth.

"Huh..what.." I awkwardly mumbled and got close to her so that none could hear our conversation.

The beds were assembled quite nearer and I don't want anyone to eavesdrop.

She suddenly fiddled with her jeans pocket and took out her phone. Swiping across it for a few seconds, she showed me a pic, in which I could be seen slumping against Veer's shoulder whose head was placed upon mine.

Oh.

My.

God.

That picture looked so cute but I don't want it to be photographed. I snatched her phone and deleted the picture hurriedly.

"Why would you delete that babes!" She raised her eyebrows questioningly while I continued to shake my head...totally bewildered.

"What If it leads to any problems, my parents wouldn't be happy when they see those pictures" I blurted out with a sigh.

"Then why would you sleep on his shoulder though yazhi babes? Also as a matter of fact, I know you hate physical contact. And the reason I took this picture without your knowledge is to inquire you about your contrast in behavior and not to adore both of your cuteness together" she had a stern look as she said those words.

Indeed, I don't like touch, I got uneasy the first time when Diya tried to put her hands around my shoulder in our initial year of college. But now I kinda got used to it.

Excluding my parent's touch, I never really liked anyone's.

Then why would I go in search of Veer's arms even when I feel unease?

"Yazhi...tell me what you feel about him," Diya asked calmly.

"I love Veer," I declared when her words were trained out.

"I don't like him," she said and shook her head. "Why Diya? You know he saved me from a jerk the previous night while you were too engrossed in enjoying your time with Aarav" I let out the pent-up anger and she looked at me wide-eyed not expecting those words to certainly leave my mouth.

"I'm...sorry" she hugged me tightly with a sigh.

"Hm...I forgive you" I couldn't stay angry with my best friend. I hugged her back.

"But still I'm not getting good vibes from Veer," she said when we break free from the hug.

I shrugged, not giving much attention to her words.

..................

❤️❤️❤️