𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

Months were passed by and I just fed my brain only with studies and had enveloped a wall for it to not get affected by Veer's continuous teasing or Diya's glare.

At first, college management had decided to expel them from the academy, but considering that's it's their final semester, the college council simply suspended both of them for three months.

Coming to the college rumors, it has shut down a long back due to fresh news of every other day.

And about Veer...oh my god! That guy is an obscene fellow. Every time he catches sight of me, he asks me when it is convenient for me to meet him for a sleepover and all the provoking things.

Moreover, he always has some different girls for alternative days to dangle on his arms. He is such a womanizer...

Well leave all that, I am right now preparing for the last exam of my sixth semester which is parasitology. Yes, five and half months have flee-past hurriedly, and I'm so grateful for it.

My dad is declined in front of me and is feeding me dosa and chutney, while I was seated on the floor and revising for the exam.

My exam starts at 10 am and it is now 9.20 am. Usually, I go by walking, but on exam days, dad will drop me off at college so that I don't get tired by strolling.

The bonus is that I can revise during my travel in the auto!

"Appa pothum"(dad it's enough) I whined and shook my head, feeling my stomach full. "Innum onnu, aah kaami, en chellam illa?" (just one more, show aah, aren't you my sweetheart?)" defeated by his affection, I opened my mouth and he fed me one last time.

But scared If he will give me some more food, I hurriedly stood up after placing my book on the floor and ran to wash my mouth.

Drying my lips with a towel, I got into the kitchen and mom handed me tea.
"Hm..." I hummed as I gulped it down. Tea after breakfast gives such a good satisfaction.

"Time aachu ma, vaa seekram" (it's time dear, come fast) I spotted the cup back on the counter and scrambled to the living room to see my dad leaving outside to the veranda.

"Nalla ezhuthu da chellam" (Write well sweetheart) hearing those words, I blew a flying kiss to my mom, who stood at the entrance of the kitchen with a small smile.  Grabbing my book and bag, I hastily surged past the veranda to reach my dad.

As I sat inside the auto, dad started up it and proceeded to drive. Throughout all the way, I kept on revising. My head hurts a little due to the discomfort, but it's worth it If I will rock my exam!

"Call me when the exam gets over okay? Do well!" Dad said as we attained the college and I hopped out of the auto.

"Sure appa!" I grinned and scrambled to the respective class where my exams are conducted.

Soon after I got the question paper, my eyes scanned over it and a wide smile appeared on my countenance.

I know all the answers!!!

Wow!

I wrote the exam so well and I was the first one to leave the classroom after completing it.

Packing my backpack, I walked to the entrance of the college while calling appa on the phone.

He said he will arrive here in fifteen minutes and he was so happy to know that I wrote my exam well!

Disconnecting the call, I stood by the large gate of our campus entrance, peacefully. "Yazhini!" It's Aarav! "How did you do your exam?" He was in another block for the exam as you know his name starts with A meanwhile mine starts with Y.

The roll number distance is way too long.

"I will get pass mark" He grinned making me chuckle. "That's good" I nodded with a smile. My parents know about my friendship break up with Diya and they didn't say anything against it. I didn't let them know the whole thing though, I just declared that we were lately having arguments and we gradually drifted apart due to it.

They also knew that the only friend I have now is Aarav.

And they were never enlightened about Aarav and Diya's relationship so having them learn about Aarav's breakup is not necessary I reckoned, so I didn't utter anything about it to my parents.

"And by the way, Yazhini, have you heard about the special guest of our graduation ceremony?" I shook my head negatively.

"Girls were already swooning over him. It's Rudra Dev, the youngest, charming and successful business personality of the present time" Rudra...that's such an elegant name.

"Oh.." I nodded my head while he gave me an amused look. "What?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you know him?" I shrugged. Who reads the newspaper to know about business personality and all!

................

♥️♥️♥️

Uff...That's our Hero😚

Pls do vote and comment...♥️