𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

He brought me to a store where they sell sweaters and got me a pink color one. I hurriedly wore it and bucked up at him as he nodded his head amusingly staring at me. "It looks nice on you" I locked up the urge to smile and bit my inner lips to prevent it from spreading on my lips.

"I'll pay Veer" I spoke as he then started up rummaging into his wallet. My parents had given me thousand rupees for spending during the outing.

I took the thousand rupees from my purse and attempted to pay the cashier but Veer didn't allow me to do so.

I was speechless as he dragged me out of the store after he paid on behalf of me.

"I have money!" I yelled at him while he peeked at the ten hundred rupees papers on my hand and shook his head.

"The sweater is 350 yazhs, will the remaining money be enough for you to use up on something else?" He sighed. Actually, it's enough for me. I will just buy some gifts for my parents and that's it.

I don't really need anything for myself...

"It's enough Veer, please accept it." I grasped his wrist and rested four hundred rupees on his palm.

Shaking his head, he stuffed those cash into his wallet and gave me the balance fifty.

"Thank you for this sweater...I love it" I smiled draping my arms around my waist.

He grinned heeding my words and we both returned to the botanical garden. He kept on conversing while I silently attended to his utterances.

He is chattering about cars...

As soon as we reached the garden, I got a glimpse of Aarav and Diya inside. They were taking selfies.

I felt extremely tragic as they didn't discern my deficit yet. Maybe neither my presence nor my absence means anything to them.

Gulping the heaviness in my gut off, I peeped at Veer. "I'm hungry" he ceased speaking and lowered his gaze to his wristwatch.

We had breakfast at the resort we are staying in but for lunch, the college management has booked some restaurants.

"It's almost 1 pm, we will soon be assembled at the restaurant!" He gleamed and stared in search of his friends inside the garden.

"Veer, will you be with me.." his head snapped towards mine instantly and I looked down in embarrassment.

I am not on good terms with any of my friends in my class other than Aarav and Diya.

"Is that even a question Yazhs! I will be sure!" I slowly lifted my head and smiled at him.

"Hey yazhi babes, come with us..!" ah finally, I'm visible to my best friend's eyes. I shook my head negatively and turned my gaze away from her. She didn't approach me further.

Soon we were sent off to the restaurant to have lunch and I'm more than thankful to Veer for not calling over his friends to our table. It would have been more discomfiting for me.

He went on to talk about some random things while eating and enjoyed his company.

After lunch, students began to give me weird looks and I was so puzzled about it.

Anyways shrugging it off, I and Veer disbursed the noontime together by going boating in the famous lake in Ooty.

He was so talkative. Extrovert at peak.

"Yazhs, do you know why those girls are looking at us weirdly?" He asked as we wandered around the side of the lake, pointing to the spread-out girls of our college.

"I was wondering the same..why are they giving me such stares?" He smirked before replying.

"Well, who wouldn't when the most handsome boy in the college goes on a date with his senior?" My lips parted in surprise at his words. Date? That sounds good.

I disregarded his statement and perked up at him.

"You know what, I'm thankful to you for spending your time with me.." he blinked his eyes and nodded understandingly.

"Hm... anyways I will get going I guess" I smiled at him and rushed away as our Principal asked us to move towards our resort.

................

❤️❤️❤️

Pls do vote and comment ♥️