𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Yazhini

I was super optimistic as I skimmed through the road to reach my university. I decided to convey my feelings to Veer today!

Though it may sound absurd, I couldn't help but want Veer to be with me, like he did during our excursion time.

Moreover, he is the only person who could accompany me, likewise, whom I could rely on from hereafter as my friendship with Diya and Aarav had been ruined.

Arriving at the college, I wandered to my class, where I saw Diya trying to converse with a hush Aarav. Avoiding them to not soak me in grief again, I silently attempted to get seated in a row, which is far away from them. Of course, the first row was which I selected to recline on.

I texted Veer as soon as I settled on the seat, escorted with a wide smile on my face.

"Hi, Veer..." The message was seen instantly and he initiated to type something.

"Hey❤️" blushing at the heart emoji that he had sent, I typed away another message. "I want to meet you and talk about your proposal.." There was another twenty minutes left for our class to get started, so before that, I want to see him and confess my answer to his love for me.

I'm soo excited!!!

"Now...it's not convenient for me Yazhs. How about at the canteen, during our break?" Pouting sadly at his message, I sent an 'okay'.

"♥️" My sad pout transformed into a smile while I gawked at the emoji in a daze.

God, when did I become like this? And why am I behaving very strangely?

Anyways, I don't want to overthink it all now. There's a huge delightment inside my little heart which I don't wish to destroy with my silly thoughts.

Ah again silly!

I can only think of Veer whenever I rant or hear or glimpse the word silly.

My silly Veer!

Biting my inner lips to repress the smile, I shut the phone and kept it in my backpack.

A few instants later, our professor arrived and commenced to lecture us. Instead of listening to it, my heart thumped furiously while my mind wandered aimlessly once I rewind the fact that I will be meeting Veer soon and uttering my love to him.

Be courageous Yazhini!

Flew past was two hours and now I was on my way towards our canteen.
Oddly, there were too many people inside today.

Somehow stumbling through them, I sought to search for Veer amidst the crowd of peers. "Hey, Yazhs!" I turned back and saw him relaxing on one of the chairs around the table.

I waved my hands at him like a jubilant kid and surged in his direction. "Here" he implied the chair opposite to him and I sat on it, still feeling giddy.

"So..you have decided?" He directly came to the topic and I nodded my head with a nervous smile on my brims.

"I..um.." god! Why can't I just say it out?

"Yes, Yazhs?" He leaned a little forward, his eyes stabilized on my face. "Veer..I.." I gulped and looked down at my lap in distress.

Gaining up boldness after chanting some mantras in my head, I  expelled a heavy breath and disconnected my lips to confess.

"I love you Veer," I said in a go and stared at him with a steady gaze.

He smirked, then started up to laugh. Before I could confide another word, I heard some cheering and clapping sounds.

What was that?

.................

❤️❤️❤️