𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Rudra Dev

A chuckle is all I could let out as I saw my wife, ah! She is my wife now, this pretty little angel sitting on the edge of the bed, shutting her eyes tight like I'm about to gobble her, is mine.

I was simply standing in front of her and adoring her appearance.

She was wearing a blue saree with vivid stones decorating them. It looked elegant on her. The fact that it is one pleat and hanging from her shoulder with the help of just one pin is making my hormones wild.

But I got to control it otherwise I don't know, she might end up crying, judging by how fearful she seems at the moment. "Yazhini" I placed my hands on her shoulder to render her to open her eyes, but in contrast to the outcome I want, she painfully tightened her eyelids further.

Ah. What do I do with her!

"Yazhini, I'm not doing anything, open your eyes" she shook her head negatively. Then quickly unlocked her eyes. "But why are you not doing anything?" She asked in a soft tone and soon gasped as the realization of what she had just said hit her head.

Hm...I get it. She is eager but scared. In other words. She definitely wants to be touched by me.

That proud feeling!

"Ennanga...I-" she stammered as I stared at her. "You?" I queried, moving my hand which earlier rested on her shoulder to hold one of her cheeks. She froze on her spot, her eyes stuck on mine.

Damn, how much do my caresses affect her!

"Stand up.." In a rigorous tone, those words left my lips. I love to be the one in domination. She stood up deliberately, her body flowering with goosebumps.

"Do you want me to do something?" I teased her, my hands slipping away from her cheeks, gently drifting over her neck, shoulder, and arms, finally getting lost inside her saree and clasping onto her bare waist.

So soft. I gripped it tighter while she audibly whimpered at my actions. "Tell Yazhini..." Tugging on her waist, I prompted her body to squish against mine. Her heaving bosoms were pressed against my chest, stimulating my brain to produce such hormones, that are only encouraging me to devour her every inch of body.

Fuck.

She is making me horny.

Noo. I can't touch her unless she is comfortable enough. So control yourself Rudra!!

"You aren't ready" I spoke as she laid her head on my chest, my hands still roaming around her smooth waist. Heeding my words, she suddenly pulled her head back and bucked up at me. "Who said I'm not ready!?" Ah, she is so curious.

"So you are saying you are ready?" She nodded her head. Okay then, let me test. I leaned my head closer to her and felt her body shivering. She held my shirt tighter when our tips of the nose grazed together.

I was just taking in her expressions, quivering lips, tension-filled face, unsteady breath...I want her to be relaxed when I kiss her.

Not like this.

She is scared now.

I planted my lips on her cheeks,  liking the feeling of her skin against my brims, and kissed there. She withered on my arms and gasped due to the kiss.

"Not now Yazhini, but not later too. Between that", she scrunched up her face at my words. "I don't understand..." she trailed off, her countenance emitting despair.

"That means, soon.." saying that, I hugged her to my chest. How did she manage to make me addicted to her in a very short period?

It felt so right and comfortable when I embraced her.

"And Yazhini, wake up early, we both would be departing to my ancestral goddess temple in the village to get blessings. As it is the time of the annual festival, we would also be staying there for a few days." She mumbled a sad 'okay'.

"We will be staying in a small village house, alone...you know, none except you and me" she hugged me tighter sensing the hidden double meaning in my words. I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

Shortly after our moment, we laid on the mattress. Her back was against my chest and I slid my hands on her waist as we slept peacefully in each other's warmth.

.................

❤❤❤