𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐

Yazhini

(Two weeks after Rudra's eye operation)

I'm currently standing on the stairs of the veranda of our home, waiting for my hubby to return from his office. In the meantime, he asked me to get ready, because we are going on honeymoon today!

I feel scared, nervous, and anxious...but the feeling of happiness would top the prior mentioned emotions. I mean, my husband had gotten his eyesight back, and If that doesn't make me jovial, what could then?

Also, nowadays my hubby appears more handsome and intimidating.
Every time, he would ravel me shamelessly with his eyes, despite being dressed, he makes me feel like I was naked.

Moreover, he would always tease me by touching me...but not giving me what I wanted even though he knew what I'm yearning for.

He had become so naughty. Yes. That would be a better term to mention his nature in these recent days.

Besides all of that, I was happy and that rendered my parents to be cheerful too. My father-in-law had also started talking normally to my hubby and he now spends most of his time at the home with his wife, my mother-in-law.

Likewise, Lakshmi and I had developed a very good bond. She would rant and ramble on about how Veer had become a bookworm, and wouldn't even glance in her direction. I'm quite surprised by his abrupt change of character. If he was the old Veer, he would have already accepted Lakshmi's confession and dated her. However now, even when she had proposed to him a thousand times, he hadn't given in to her.

And fed up with Veer's denial, Lakshmi had consulted me for a way to make him fall in love with her. Well, I had told her to request Veer to tutor her. In that way, they could get to know each other better and improve their relationship.
Surprisingly, my plan worked out and now they are dating!

And about Aarav, I recently contacted him to discover that he had also pursued his higher studies in the same college as mine. And thinking of Diya...um, she is an unforgettable person in my storybook. Our coalition is something that was meant to stay broken. Nevertheless, I was glad I had met her and befriended her when I was unaware of her true character...the sweet moments we once had will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Hm...

Feels like, everything had fallen into its right place now...

Halting all my thoughts, a screeching noise roared as my hubby stopped his car in the parking area of our home. The car door opened and my stunning hubby in his glorious self exited the car. The way he is walking itself is attractive. Just as I hinted before, his beauty is making me doubt whether I have a leg or not. Well, what I intend to say is that my knees are going weak for this human. Damn! His manliness is torturing me in every possible way it could!!

"Why are you staring at me like a scared puppy?" He asked with a smirk as he stood before me

"Why are you staring at me like a scared puppy?" He asked with a smirk as he stood before me. I blinked up at him innocently. "Nothing..." he nodded his head, his fingers wrapping themselves around my arms, he then pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear, "So let's go?" I gulped at our proximity. "Povomaee vaanga...!!(Sure we can go, come)" I suddenly raised my voice to hide my apprehensiveness.