𝕋𝕨𝕠

Yazhini

At noon, when I and Diya were trudging around the corridor to wash our hands in order to have food, a guy stopped us on the midway.

He smirked peeking at me and I frowned. "You must have heard a lot about me so I believe I don't have to introduce myself" he talked proudly.

Seriously, I don't know him.

"Who are you?" He blinked, the smile evaporated away from his face. "Oh come on, I'm Veer! Don't you recognize me?" He hurried and I gazed at Diya who appeared to be in the same state as me.

"Well...Veer, we don't know you" Diya spoke and he smiled. "Oh well it's okay though, let's get to know from now on" he flashed a grin to me.

"Currently in the second year, my name is Veer and I'm very well known for my charms" I ceased the notion to laugh at his face. He is handsome but the way he is flaunting about it is...so silly.

"Oh," me and Diya said in unison.

"So Veer, do you need any help from us?" I doubted."Yes..a lifetime help" he replied while stepping towards me.

What is he up to...?

"Will you date me Ms.Yazhini?" I looked up at him amused. "Sorry to say, but I can't date you" he took a step backward and sighed.

"Is it cause I am younger than you?" He asked with a sad look. "No, it's because I'm not interested in dating and in addition to it, my family is also very strict in these aspects" he raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Okay.." he then turned around and left without another word. "He is so confident, ain't he?" Diya mumbled making me nod my head in approval of her question.

"He is" I shook my head watching him walk away to his group of friends who were leaning against the railing outside their class and chatting.

"I would have surely dated him If I wasn't already committed to Aarav you know" I slowly shifted my gaze to Diya and widened my eyes at her.

Aarav and Diya were lovers from their school days itself, and still to be together, they even took the same course in the same college.

"Stop looking at me like I murdered someone," she said with a scowl.

And just like that, with our irrelevant talks, we went on to spend the rest of the day with our classes.

I usually listen to every one of the lectures attentively yet today my mind continuously scrambled back to Veer.

Diya nudged me on my ribs with her elbows when we were walking out of the college. "Uh..what!?" I asked her annoyedly. "You were thinking about Veer right?" I paused in my tracks and shook my head busily.

Goodness! How did she figure it out?

"Babes I knew it, don't lie to me" she winked with a teasing smile on her lips.

"I'm not lying!" I walked past her, trying to act cool. "Believed babes" I whined as she then caught with me and started poking fun at me.

Once out of the college area, Aarav came in his bike and picked up Diya. "Bye!" She waved her hands as the bike started up, and Aarav gave me a nod before taking off the bike.

I waved her bye and initiated to stroll towards my house.

My mind was just filled with Veer. I know this is just some hormones playing their role but it's so frustrating as I couldn't do anything to stop his countenance from showing up on my head.

Minutes later, I finally reached my house and let out a relieved sigh. No place can match to home.

...................

❤️❤️❤️