𝕋𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

All throughout the day, I didn't see him again, I don't want to. He is scaring me to the core with his actions.

The clouds had been squeezing out more rain as I made my way to my home.

"Wait!" It's Veer. My breath hitched listening to his tone and I wandered hurriedly without turning back to encounter him.

"I want to apologize Yazhs, stop please" I bit my lips, pondering upon whether to halt or keep on moving. His voice is creased with distress and I couldn't control myself from rooting to my place.

God...just why!?

I wanted to go to my home but my heart isn't approving of the same.

Splashes of water could be heard as he reached near and stood in front of me. I slowly lifted up my head to see him. "I'm really sorry Yazhs, I shouldn't have forced you..." He looked genuinely disappointed with himself.

"Please don't stop talking to me...I will stay within my limits from now on" he rushed urging me to answer back whereas my mind is busy processing his words.

Should I trust him?

Hmm...People do make mistakes so giving second chance is reasonable.

Sighing, I proceeded to converse. "Please don't speak or do something like that anymore Veer" I met his gaze that was peering so deep into mine and right when my phrases were expelled out of my mouth, a very small smile tugged up his lips.

He scratched his head and that's when I realized that he is literally standing open to the drizzle to spray upon him.

"You are getting drenched Veer," I said in worry while he shrugged and smiled at me. "It's okay..." He muttered in a soft tone.

"Will you be going to the college tour?" He asked after a pause. "I don't know.." before he could reply, a big car came beside us. It wasn't the car that Veer tried to get me in the morning. It was pure black whereas this car was blackish-blue in color.

Just like my umbrella.

"See you later.." he smiled and got inside the car but my brain was now reliving the moment when someone gave me this umbrella.

It's Veer!?

I wouldn't be coming to final decisions by just seeing the color combination though, there's more..the car had the letters VR written on its back which I saw as it started to move away from me..it means Veer!

And the same is printed on my umbrella too!

It's Veer!!!

It's him, my savior.

Oh god, why am I getting overjoyed for just this umbrella!

I truly couldn't understand why I'm reacting like this.

With a smile, I extended my hands out to the rain and grinned in happiness as I witnessed how the small pearls hit my palm with pressure and melted into a pool of liquid on my skin.

When I attained my house, I was all giddy and cheerful.

Taking a slow shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and danced to the song on my phone that went well with the climate and my mood.

I dressed up and passed time by reading some of my textbooks. At sharp 6.15 pm, I made tea and waited until my mom was home.

"Enna mazha...ah"(what a rain..)  she shook her head and got inside the home.

"Amma tea" she smiled at me and caught the cup.

Time to talk about my college excursion.

...............

❤️❤️❤️