𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Rudra Dev

At 9. am in the dawn, we made it to the temple. The festival would be commencing in the evening, hence now the temple was less bustling. Halting the car, I glimpsed at my wifey who was in deep slumber.

I never inferred her to be such an audacious type. However, she took me by great surprise with her open talks during half of our car ride.

"Yazhini" I called her, tapping on one of her cheeks, her other cheek was squeezed against the rim of the glass, making her lips divide scantily.

She is too adorable.

"Yazhini.." I muttered her name a bit louder this time and she whined. "Wake up, we reached the temple" she slowly peeked through her eyelids and sat straight on the seat.

"Let's go?" I queried in a gentle voice for which she merely nodded her head. We both left the car and sauntered inside the temple after removing our slippers.

We worshipped for some time and vacated the temple. All the while inside there, Yazhini followed behind me, running after me when we shift to pray to another idol of the god. She was damn cute doing all these small actions.

Once outside the temple, she quietly looked around and glanced at me from the corner of her eyes. Why is she eyeing me like that!?

"You..stop being funny" I chuckled, taking hold of her arms and tugging her to the car. She didn't protest, she was dangerously silent. Is she not gonna speak to me or what?

While I again initiated to drive to the house where we had to stay, she didn't even peep in my direction. So I tried to ignite a conversation. "Yazhini..." She didn't respond. I cleared my throat and once again attempted to gain her interest.

"Hey wifey.." still no reply, not even a change in her facial expression. "What did I do to deserve this silent treatment!?" I wondered out loud. She whirled her head to stare at me and pursed her lips. "You didn't do anything at all...that is why" she again darted her view out of the glass.

"You are not--" I began, but was cut off by her hissing sound. "Yeah, Mr. Rudra Dev, I'm not ready and my hormones are speaking instead of me...right!?" She finished my sentence and I cracked up as I figured out the clear annoyance in her tone.

"Exactly!" I croaked out between my laughter. "Ennanga stop the car!!" Her voice boomed inside the car and in a sudden instinct, I ceased the car from moving. "What?" Perplexed was all I was until she pointed out of the glass on my side, where a grandma is trading green mango with chili powder and salt.

"I want one...please" she blinked at me with a pleading smile on her brims. Ah. Damn her pretty lips. The salacious desires I have for her are more than she could ever dream of. The only thing which is stopping me from bringing those courses of action into reality is her comfort.

Though she is assuring me by saying she is comfortable enough, she isn't realizing what actually she is asking for. Yet, by the way, she is pulling on my restraints, I don't know how long I would be able to hold myself together and not touch her.

"Ennanga...athu venum"(I need that) she pouted and I shifted my gaze away quickly. Lowering the glass on my side, I purchased the mango and paid cash to the grandma.

"Here get it" I handed it to my wifey who had a broad smile on her countenance as she grabbed it in her palm.

As I again commenced to drive, I looked at her taking a bite of the mango and moaning so so....sensually. She is arousing my beastly desires with such innocent actions.

Oh god!

I shook my head and strived to concentrate on driving but another vociferous moan made my heart throb in anticipation of something that I didn't want to start up.

No.

Control Rudra.

"Ennanga! Ahhhh! ahhh.." Why is she making me so hard. Show some mercy wifey. I was about to chastise her for producing such a noise, but I shut myself up when I saw her eyes had evidence of chili powder.

Oh my wifey!

"Aaaah it's burning ennanga!" she hit my arms vigorously. Alarmed, I halted the car again and hastily took the water bottle from our rucksack that was sitting in the back seat. I rapidly exited the car and went to her side.

I helped her to get outside the car while she was literally shedding tears, making my heart to clench in worry and concern. Pouring some water in my palm, I proceeded to rub away the chili powder from her eyes. Soon, her sobbings died down and she opened her eyes to behold mine.

They were almost pink due to her crying.

"Show your hands" she looked baffled at first, but hurriedly extended her palm as the trace of chili powder could be seen there.

After assisting her to wash her hands, I plopped the bottle inside the car through the downcast glass and headed towards my wifey. "Are you okay now?" She nodded her head and suddenly hugged me.

I wrapped one hand around her waist and with my other one, I patted her head soothingly. She was weeping.
"Yazhini..." I pulled her head away from my chest and watched her tear-smudged face.

"I got reminded of my parents" she mumbled gazing at the shirt button on my chest. I gently set my lips on her forehead, giving her a feathery kiss.

She relaxed within my arms as I embraced her once more.

The pain she would be experiencing after being separated from her parents with whom she spend all her life...

I don't know and I can't ever feel how it hurts, but I'm obvious that it hurts a lot.

"Wifey, look there" I tried to brighten her mood by letting her view fall on the exquisite scenario of nature.

She smiled staring at it.

"Ennanga" I raised my eyebrows at her calling. She encircled her hands around my neck and got on her tiptoes.

Had a thought that she would kiss me but in contrast, she just brushed her nose with mine and giggled. It made me smile too.

My precious wifey.

.................

♥️♥️♥️