𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Veer

Guilt, it causes unbearable misery to the one who had sinned that he, now feels stupid of, and conscious of. I'm undergoing the above-mentioned emotion.

However, it's no use now cause the damage had already occurred. I was dumb to have decided to murder my brother.

The madness, or more like obsessive thought to have Yazhini by my side, had made me go in a too wrong direction. I believed I would be elated when my plan to finish my brother turns out successful.

But no, I wasn't a little bit pleased with the news of my brother's agony rather was extremely guilty and felt like a criminal, which I was absolutely right now.

What had gotten into me!!! I attempted to murder my brother for a girl...

I know it's so random and difficult to acknowledge that I'm reckoning all these at the moment. Yet, I can't help but suffer pain thinking about his injured state.

How could I hurt my brother...Am I that heartless?

I was at ease just as soon as I came to know that my brother is alright, however, it didn't last long. I fucking made him blind!!!

I got chills down my entire spine when the doctor notified us about that. I ruined his life...I brought havoc on my family.

I...why..did...I do..this...

I broke down crying at the spot, settling on the chair outside the ICU. What have I done..god...!

I shut my ears with my hands, not having the strength to listen to my mom's sobbings.

I'm so horrible...nasty... awful... I'm an ungrateful being. It hurts. I don't know why I have done this.

I hiccuped between my crying, a heavy headache washed over my skull as I contemplated all my wrongdoings.

Just then, someone placed their hand on my shoulder. "Veer, be strong.." my father's voice passed through my ear inciting my heart to inflammate in guilt.

This is so far the very first time after probably a decade, that my dad is talking to me with such fatherly love. But I'm not worthy to be his son anymore.

I stood up and walked over to the room where Yazhs is admitted in. She loves him...no matter what I do to make her mine. Realization at its worst instant.

As I declared that my brother is alright...she suddenly strived to get down from the bed, so close to falling to the ground. I caught her and placed her back in the bed, apologizing for my deeds. I'm the sole reason for her fatigue.

I want to genuinely ask for her forgiveness before I exit once and for all from her life.

I waited in her room till she gained consciousness again. But after heeding about my brother's loss of eyesight, she sobbed louder. My heart crumbled at her cryings.

As time went by, she started to gasp for breath. How much do you love him?

She was given a sedative by the nurses and we were asked to leave her alone to rest.

I created a huge mess.

A few moments later, I entered her room while her parents went to console my family.

I walked near her bed and sighed looking at her exhausted figure. "I'm sorry Yazhs. I really am. I know, there's no justification for my actions and I accept it. I'm sorry. Though I could discern that you won't forgive me, that's all I could do now. I regret everything now. But it's no use." I patted her hair before stepping back.

Yet I truly loved you.

Exiting the room, I made my way toward the ICU. I could see my brother inside through the small round glass barrier.

He doesn't deserve any of this. I'm sorry anna (elder brother). You would stop loving me soon after you know who is responsible for your condition. Hate me anna. I'm no good to be loved.

And no, I'm not playing any games here. I'm going to stop the one I had initiated.

With one last glance at my parents who were looking dreadful, I was about to walk away but Lakshmi ran to me from beside my mom.

"Are you going somewhere?" I nodded positively. She hesitated before conversing. "Everything is going to be okay...please don't worry" I looked at her nervous self.

"Hm..." I shook my head and turned around to leave. She will soon get rid of her crush on me.

A few minutes drive, I was in front of the police station. I have to do this. I hopped out of the vehicle and entered.

I attempted to kill my brother. I surrender voluntarily.

..................

♥️♥️♥️