𝕆𝕟𝕖

Yazhini

It was like every other day as I ambled through the road, to reach out to the university. Raising my head, I looked at the little dusk-shaded sky which was supposedly feeling too exhausted and planning to trickle its sweat drops to the ground.

Though I love rain, this is of course not a reasonable time to enjoy the downpour.

I don't even have an umbrella to coat myself from getting soaked.
Furrowing my eyebrows in worry, I wandered fastly in between the bundle of people, some of them had the same expression as mine, bothered.

Most of them had already sprawled out their umbrella, I wonder how they knew about this abrupt rain.

Oh my Yazhini, you should have checked upon the weather news the previous day.

My bad!

I braced my fingers around both my arms and tried to rush forward, but suddenly the pressure of the precipitation sped up, making all the people to scoot chaotically.

Similar to a broken piece of glass, people fanned out in all directions.

And one of the cracked chunks was me.

Fluttering my eyes, I rubbed away the raindrops which dripped to my eyelids, gently hemmed on my lashes, and innocently pursued to block my view.

By the time I attained the pavement from where I would have to cross the road, a wind blew past me, inciting my already half-drenched body to experience the pricking of coldness through my skin.

I really regret not watching the news yesterday.

As we were crossing the road, someone handed me an umbrella and I focused my eyes to see who it was, but to my not-so-good luck, I wasn't able to witness my savior.

Thanks to that person though!

I hurriedly unfolded the umbrella and strode ahead with the bunch of people.

Walking for another ten minutes, I finally got a glimpse of my college.

"Yazhi!!" I turned my face to encounter Diya, my best friend who reached beside me with a sigh.

"Girl you look like you ran off halfway through a shower" I glared at her. "Yazhi babes...this is our final year in college, I am gonna miss you" she whined.

She is right, even I will be missing her too much. My only bestie she is.

"Me too, but let's make sure to spend this remaining six months as happily as we could" I beamed and we spoke anything and everything while shuffling to our class.

"Which class do we have in the first hour?" I asked Diya as we both reclined on our respective seats after entering the class.

"I don't know ya, but immunology is our first paper in the 6th semester, so I guess we will have it in the first hour..maybe" she unsurely blurted out as I nodded at her and proceeded to pick out a notebook from my bag.

I always wanted to study something related to biology and so here I am, almost on the verge to complete my microbiology course.

Well, and you could also call me a nerd. Cause I would be mostly seen stabbing through my books with my eyes.

I just love to learn!

And Soon, our first session began and it was indeed immunology as Diya reckoned.

....................

Hii😚

Well...again another story😝♥️

Updateeess...I really can't tell guys! but trust me with it!😚♥️

Voteee and comment!!!❤️