𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

It's been one and a half weeks since my husband met with an accident. I have been taking care of him and attending to all his needs. Sometimes, the way he calls me to do simple activities with extreme hesitation hurts me. I'm sure it hurts him much more too.

The man who was looking after an entire business organization had to seek support in just everything now.

This will lead to depression shortly. I could foresee that. So to avoid it, I'm thinking of ways to help him stay sane.

Also, I decided to skip college until his operation gets over, and he has his sight back. His health is my first priority.

At present, we are on our way home. He was discharged today from the hospital. I have my head resting on his chest and hands draped around his torso. He has his one hand curled over my shoulder and another one was slumping on his lap.

As soon as we attained our house, I carefully helped him to get out of the car and when we were out, I guided him towards the entrance of our home where every one of our family members was prevailing to welcome him back.

All the eyes on him had a pity look while only one pair standing away from everybody has already begun to tear up. Guess who? Of course, It's Veer.

Soon after he was acquitted from the police station, he came to the hospital to apologize to us. But it ended up him being stuck in a huge commotion with his mom. She further didn't allow him to meet my hubby. She was determined about making Veer stay away from my hubby. On the other hand, my father-in-law was tight-lipped from the moment when I and his son freed Veer off of his offenses. I truly do think he deserves a second chance in his life.

Right now I'm wondering how my mother-in-law permitted Veer to be here....

Once we were inside the home, I assisted my husband to settle on the couch and sat beside him while all of our family members scatter in the living room and take their seats except Veer.

"Anna...I'm sorry" he comes forward and apologizes to my husband. He persisted hush without uttering a word back to Veer. "Yazhini, tell him to go away.." he said to me with a blank expression and I looked up at Veer with a grimace.

He had done enough damage. His simple sorry is now like oil that would fuel the burning flame of our pain rather than acting as water to calm it down.

"You heard him right...get out!" my husband's aunt, that beautician yelled with a scowl on her countenance.

"Anna.." he called my hubby once again and I honestly felt a little bad for Veer though I shouldn't be, supposing all the terrible things he had done. My hubby yet again didn't respond to Veer. "You should go, you asked me one chance to meet and apologize to your brother...it's over now. I don't know If I really hadn't paid attention to raising you well but still what you've done is beyond forgiving. You aren't going to be my son nor his brother anymore." My mother-in-law blurted out on the verge of tears and then she rushed to her room. My father-in-law and my husband's aunt also followed her behind.

"I know there's no way we are going to be back together like we were once. Still, I'm genuinely sorry for causing all this trouble to you both." Veer spoke to us as his teardrops fell from his eyes.

"I am going anna. I won't ever disturb your life anymore. But I...I will be missing you just as much as I missed you the time you left me all by myself when you went to look after business." Saying that Veer turned around abruptly and started to leave.

"Yazhini!! Tell him to wait!" My husband shouted which made Veer to stop in his tracks. He swiveled towards us, wiping away his tears. "Tell him to study well and get a good job. I had paid his fees long before and now all he has to do is to focus on his studies. Also, tell him I forgave him." Veer smiled between his tears and my hubby stood up from his seat.

Oh god...this sibling's love is making me cry.

"Yazhini, let's go upstairs" I hurriedly stood up and caught his arms. "Take care Veer," My husband said, audible enough to be heeded by his brother.

Veer nodded his head and left the house.

"Maapillai(son-in-law) and Yazhini ma, we are leaving," my mother said and I nodded with a smile as my parents vacated from there.

I then took my hubby upstairs to our room and made him recline on the bed.

"When are you starting to go to college?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. Huh? He really thought I would leave him and go to college!?

"What!!! No way I'm leaving you alone. I will go after you get well" He sighed as I sat beside him and hugged his torso. "Sure?" He questioned with a small smile.

"Very sure hubby" I mumble into his ear. "I love you Yazhini" he confessed as his hands bandaged around my shoulders. "I love you too hubby," I said and tilted his head towards me by getting hold of his chin. I brushed my nose with him, making him smile gently.

"You know what Yazhini...even If you don't go to that college, you could still get attendance which has a great role in exams. Plus, the examinations would be at the end of the sixth month of the semester, so by then I would be fully recovered and you could write your exam..."

I looked at him amused. How will I get attendance If I didn't attend college??

"How so hubby?" He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well...because, it's my college Yazhini. I'm the founder of it..." My mouth hung open at his reply.

"What!? Why haven't you said anything about this earlier?" I asked, still in shock. "I thought to give you a surprise on your first day of college...but things didn't turn out as I expected" he uttered guiltily, which made me go aw.

"Hubby!!!" I hugged him tighter and made both of us fall back flat on the bed.

This man!!!
....................

♥️♥️♥️♥️

The story gonna end veryyyyyyy soon!♥️ Few more chapters to go♥️