𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

(Do check out chap, 56 and 57 before reading this❤️)

Yazhini               

"Shall I kiss you?" He asked staring at my eyes and my mind automatically revisited the way Veer had assaulted me. It makes me sick.

I nodded my head to my hubby and soon he pecked my lips several times, making me drip down there. His touch feels home.

Shortly, I found myself in the bed, naked from my upper half, as my hubby hovered over me and spotted kiss all over my skin, licking and sucking with his tongue on my buds.

He undressed himself, excluding the boxers, and pulled my pants down. His lips traced every inch of my leg, smooching and feeling the soft skin on my inner thigh. He abruptly moved my panties to the side and began to slurp up my releases.

I can't help but moan and gasp at his every action...

I have no slightest idea of when we stopped touching each other but I knew he helped me to clean and draped a bathrobe around my body allowing me to sleep peacefully after saying those soothing words. 'I am right outside the room If you want to see me... love you wifey'

I love you too hubby. So very much.

I woke up after a prolonged time and walked toward the transparent window that showed off the city outside. It's late evening.

Changing my clothing back to churidar, I exited the room and saw my hubby going through some documents, often sipping on coffee from the mug. He is a coffee person! But my favorite is tea...you know that chai, umm.

Sensing my presence, he looked at me and smiled. "We will depart in a few minutes, you can continue watching that movie as your husband is loaded with work..." He purses his lips disappointedly. "Still I'm happy that I got to be around you hubby" I flashed a smile at him.

"Something poked my heart ah" he dramatically touched his chest, stimulating a giggle to escape my lips.

"So bye then" I offered him a toothy smile and entered the room to watch the movie from where I stopped.

That is the best movie I have ever seen! Wow.

Completing the movie, I scanned the time on my phone. It was going to be seven.

Just at that moment, my hubby intruded into the room. "Let's go?" I nodded my head and rushed to him after turning off the television.

Soon, we were on our way back to home. Though I'm scared and unaware of what to come, my hubby beside me makes me feel better.

................

Welll guys!! This story is gonna be dramatic af and ready to witness another twist in the next chappy😉 probably tomorrow.
So Beware!🤭

♥️♥️♥️