𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Yazhini

The same fear blanketed my intellect upon seeing him standing there with a smirk. Abruptly, I looked away and made myself seated on the end of the couch whereas, on the other end, my father-in-law was settled.

And after that, Veer didn't approach me. Woah! Anyways, I'm happy he didn't so.

Momentarily, Karan arrived and I excused myself from my father-in-law who send me off with a smile as I emigrated in the car to meet my hubby!

On the ride, I sat in the passenger seat and stared out the glass barrier in a daze. Karan and I stayed quiet throughout the drive, but it doesn't come off to be an awkward one, so we persisted in it.

Hmm...and about Karan, he is a young man. I assume, he is in his twenties, and also more professional in his work cause at our first meeting, all he said was 'Rudra Sir have sent this to you as your birthday present, happy birthday mam' and then he was gone.

However, he appears to be a good person.

Coming to the present, once the car came to a stop, I hopped out and looked at the building structure in awe. It is so tall and wonderful to ogle from the outside view. "Mam, this way.." Karan spoke when we embarked in, guiding me to the elevator. The interior is more eye-catching than the exterior. My eyes roamed on the employees running here and there...and it made me feel some kind of elated emotion.

Someday, I wish to work like these people who spent their days in stress just to look after themselves and their dear families. It is weirdly softening my heart as I think about such good people's existence.

Karan then took us to the seventh floor of the building and lead the way to my husband's cabin. Upon reaching the door, he paused outside and mumbled. "Here mam.." he smiled slightly. "Thank you so much!" I beamed at him while he gazed at me bit amused due to my outburst.

Quickly, I flung the door open and passed inside. The cabin was so cozy. The right side space had a bookshelf which fascinated me. He reads books in his hectic schedule!

My hubby was sat back at his chair, signing some papers it seems, and in front of him was a long and wide glass desk, in which both of his hands rested as he continued to do his work, pausing to glance up at my face when I called him 'ennanga'.

He maintained the eye contact for an infrequent jiffy before he shot up from his seat and marched towards me, engulfing me in a warm hug that I reciprocated with utmost relief flooding my parched heart

"Wifey..." He murmured, caressing my cheeks with his nose. "Mm.." I responded, heeding to his heartbeat as I sloped my ear on his chest.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door, acknowledging it, he released me from his embrace, "Come in" my hubby said as he backed me up and made me sit on the couch beside the wall. "Sir, Mr. Aaron has arrived to meet you" Karan conveyed, opening the door a bit.

"I will talk to him in the meeting room, make him comfortable there" Karan nodded at my hubby's word and left.

"So, you see your hubby got busy again" he kneeled in front of me and held one of my hands in his both. "It's okay I can wait.." I smiled sadly, ruffling his hair with my free hand. He laid his head on my lap and shut his eyes while I proceed running my hair onto his silky bristle.

This man...keeps stealing my heart.

Now I feel extremely guilty to be concealing so many important things from him that he must need to know!

I belong to him but still, someone else took advantage of me. Not only my body but also my mind and yet! I'm here, put in a tough stance and dilemma where I couldn't spell a word about it. I'm spooked out of my brain right now.

I don't want to either lose my hubby or my dignity. But...the consequences of my earlier decision of not letting my hubby know about Veer being my first love is only getting me in more trouble.

It appears like I do enjoy the worst happenings in my life, but the truth is I'm just collapsed within myself to contemplate anything with a straight sense. I don't know what to do.

These all....just make me reckon If I really do deserve my husband?

.................

♥️♥️♥️

Need another update???😄