𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

Before going out of the hostel to lurk around the famous spots in Ooty, I contacted amma and appa to let them know about my well-being and vice versa.

They were still so worried about me and it got me suffering guilty for the stunt I had done the last night, by leaning my head against Veer's shoulder and enjoying his warmth...

My father certainly didn't mean to enjoy the tour in this sense when he sent me off to the excursion.

I'm turning into a bad one, I feel like I'm betraying them, but at the same time, I couldn't help falling for Veer too.

God, why is my life suddenly tangling like this??

"Smile yazhi babes" we are presently in the botanical garden, one of the most famous sights in Ooty and my dear best friend is torturing me by taking photos of me from different angles while I struggled to smile genuinely without faking it.

Well, I didn't get successful in it though yet it was until when I saw Veer walking behind Diya along with his friends.

A smile, from the bottom of my heart, floated upon my brims as soon as his eyes met mine and he offered me a wink.

He winked at me!!!

I blushed profusely and flickered my gaze to Diya who was smiling brightly looking through her phone. "Wow, those last few pictures were truly beautiful" she blurted out, walking towards me.

"What's the motive for this blush?" She implored, examining my still smiling face.

"Look at the side" I whispered in her ears and instantly the glow drifted off from her countenance as she saw Veer.

"Oh.." she quietly said whereas I kept ogling on my Veer, who has his attention now on his friends.

"Yazhi babes let's go to that end" Diya gripped my wrist and tried to move towards the other side where I couldn't see Veer but I shook my head and heaved her in the direction Veer went.

Though she was hesitant, she didn't say anything against my actions and followed me behind silently.

Soon Aarav joined us and Diya was involved in a conversation with him. They both were laughing at something and I felt out of place suddenly.

I strived to make the situation less awkward by fixing my view on the gorgeous flowers.

I had never felt jealous or any such feelings towards Diya and Aarav but it's obvious that they had made me feel disregarded and ignored so many times whenever we three are together.

Hmm..at least I have one person to call my best friend so I don't think I should be complaining about it while being in such a pathetic state.

Without her, I would be alone. Nevertheless, nowadays, I feel lonely even when she's beside me...it started a long ago and I'm getting so done with their insensibility towards me.

Sighing, I shifted away from them which they of course haven't noticed due to speaking lovey-dovey between themselves.

Wrapping my dupatta around my body, I skipped across many elegant and colorful flowers. The climate had become more chilly which made me visibly quiver.

"Yazhs...why haven't you worn a sweater!" I looked up to find Veer strolling in my direction with a concerned stare on his countenance. He is also not sporting a sweater still he appeared to be not a bit affected by the weather.

"Come with me.." he simply grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the botanical garden. I wanted to ask him where he is taking me but I couldn't even open my mouth as my jaw began to shutter due to the cold.

Leave all that, I trust him, my Veer.

..................

❤️❤️❤️