𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

18+

We had cleaned up the outcome of our deeds and freshened up one by one cause we know that showering together would lead to some other things. And then we took an extended nap.

I was the first one to be awake from the siesta, but my body was reluctant in leaving the bed as well as the arms of my snoozing hubby.

I bit my lips when I felt him snuggle closer to my neck from behind, his clutch on my waist tightening in the process.

Though this would sound cliche, this is the truth. I feel safe and protected in his arms.

"Yazhini..." He called me in a husky voice, his warm breath blessing my ear. "Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"We should attend the opening of the festival in the evening and it seems like the sun had already started to go down" he spoke and soon the blanket that covered us slid down my body as my hubby sat upon the bed.

"Change into a saree, okay?" He looked back at me and I raised myself to lean on the headboard. "Why saree?" I doubted. "Cause we are newly wedded couples!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "So will you be donning Veshti and shirt too?" He nodded his head with a smile.

"No place for double standards" he pecked my lips saying that "Well, you brought sarees right?" I nodded with an unsettled expression. "Then why are you nervous?" He cupped one of my cheeks. "I don't know how to drape a saree" I pouted. "Aw, don't bother about that wifey" he rubbed his nose with mine, a smile unknowingly erupted on my lips at this gesture.

"Does that mean, you know to drape saree?" I questioned with a bright smile when he pulled back."No...we have google to help us with such things or we could look up youtube trial videos." He stated proudly while I blinked my eyes at him, pondering upon whether to compliment him or burst into laughter at his cuteness.

"You are so cute hubby" I hugged him, throwing my hands around his neck, and spotted a hard kiss on his cheek, as he laughed at my excitement.

The time was past 5 pm when we started to probe draping my saree. My hubby was sitting on the edge of the bed, going through some videos on how to drape a saree while I stood before him in my maroon blouse and petticoat, grasping the saree close to my chest and also ogling at my husband who was looking attractive as ever in his grey briefs and a red t-shirt.

"This is okay I guess.." he stood up from the bed and showed me the video he selected. Seconds into watching it, I rapidly snatched the mobile from him and browsed out from youtube.

Cause that girl hadn't put on many clothes on her body as she was draping the saree around and I know it's so silly of me to get jealous for such simple things, but I can't stop myself!

Argh!

"Yazhini?" He looked at me puzzled. "Let's search it up on google! It will have the procedures in only words.." his lips tugged up in a teasing smile as he realized the roots of my actions.

"Ah, is it possessiveness that I just witnessed?" He chuckled, pinching my both cheeks. I whined as he began to tickle me with his fingers on my neck, which made me snicker louder, and in an endeavor to escape from his sweet torture, I hugged him, which accidentally let my saree puddle on the floor.

I could care less about it now!

He cleared his throat and parted me away from his body. His reaction is ignorant as If his wife ain't standing exposing her half of bare skin out!

"Give me the phone" his voice was stern. He yanked the phone from my hand and I peeked into the phone and smiled when he proceeded to browse on google.

"Read the procedures" He gave back the phone to me and I caught it. His demeanor seemed cold which is truly annoying me.