𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

Reaching my home, I did the exact thing I'd been doing for days. That is, ogling on Mr. Rudra Dev's pictures. He hasn't contacted me since morning and I'm now scared to call him...I mean, what If he is still angry?

Ah!!!

The entire day passed just like that with me drooling over Mr. Rudra Dev and impatiently waiting for his call, but it never came. It's okay though, he is a busy man.

The following dawn, my parents and his parents went together to meet an astrologer to fix a date for our engagement.

In the meantime, I stayed on my bed lazily. Just then, I got a call which I expected to be him, sadly, it wasn't him.

To my utter shock, it was Veer! What is with this guy!? Isn't his bet over? Then why in the world is he still disturbing me?

Irritatingly, I split up the call and looked at my phone in disgust. He is really getting on my nerves. Yet again, my phone started to vibrate and of course, it was that Veer!

What does he want!?

Sighing, I attended the phone and asked him calmly. "What do you want?" He didn't reply for a few seconds and then it came, his sarcastic chuckle. "Well, I just want to let you know that I'll be out of the country for a few months...more exactly, in London" Goodness, Why do I have to know about this?

Nevertheless, I'll be happy If he stays there forever.

"So?" I asked in annoyance. "So? Don't you wish to infer why I'm going there?" honestly, I don't. "No" I quickly retorted earning a chuckle from him.

"Anyways, I'm going there for vacation and know that I have a lot of ladyloves there, so I'll be undoubtedly relishing my time better than you do by digging your eyes into that stupid books" did he go nuts or what?

"Veer, can you do one help for me?" He rapidly responded with a yes. "If possible, please do stay there and don't ever come back. I don't even want to see your face again in my lifetime" he laughed after moments and anyone could notice, that it is forced.

"What's so funny?" I sighed, he is so confusing. "Nothing, even my dad said the same thing yesterday" he chuckled. Do I need to feel pity for him?

To be honest, I certainly couldn't bring myself to trust his words.

"Oh..." Hearing my 'oh' he frantically said a 'Yeah' and continued. "I would be departing at night, so If you are free now, we can meet up and do things.." and here we go. His true self, the nasty fellow in him peeked out.

"Poda (just go)" I was about to disconnect the call, but he suddenly told me to wait, rendering a hiss to escape my lips. "What now!" I exclaimed. "Miss me Yazhs" and I didn't wait for a second to end the call.

Miss him?

Why should I?

He means nothing to me.

..................

❤️❤️❤️