𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Yazhini

My eyes kept on trailing over the greeneries that were passing backward, and a faint smile pulled my lips as I sensed my hubby clasping one of my hands, his another on the steering wheel, driving away to our home.

The previous day after our sinful activity at the late dusk, we slept soundly and at dinner time, due to that aunty's calling, we dived into consciousness. Done with dinner, my hubby paid cash to the aunty for serving us delicious food on each day of our stay here.

And at night, my hubby took a very long shower!!

I was waiting for him to join me in bed, but as he didn't show up even after time has flew by vastly, I  allowed myself to be taken away into slumber.

Coming to the present, unawarely, a question rolled off my tongue as I peeked at him.

"Ennanga, what can I do to pleasure you?" I turned my entire interest to my hubby. He always pleasures me by touching my body and now I feel guilty for not granting him the same.

I'm not that bold yet! Also, I am not sure of how to pleasure him. Do I need to kiss his body as he does to mine? Will it be enough to make him moan..?

He chuckled and glanced at me before staring at the road. "Touching you gains me pleasure too wifey" my eyes went wide at his reply.

"Seriously!?" He was silent for a few instants and then initiated to speak. "Yazhini...there is some other stuff but you have to be very comfortable with the idea If you wish to satisfy me" he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, while his other hand which held mine was now slipping between my legs.

Not in the car!

I caught his hand before it could go any further and hugged it to my chest. "Nono" he just smiled at my words.

"Teach me that other stuff soon okay!?" I raised my eyebrows and he nodded his head with a smile, biting his lower lips as he did so...god! that is very attractive.

And for the rest of the ride, I disturbed him by talking about random topics. Despite the way I appear cheerful on the exterior, my heart is clenching in fear as to what to come when I see Veer...

Once the car ceased, I observed that we already reached our home. My hubby jerked the door open and exited on his side but I sat there still, scrunching my eyebrows in distress.

Yazhini, be courageous! Well, I have no other choice though.

Letting out a sigh, I hopped out of the car and closed the door deliberately. "Come Yazhini..." He extended his hand as he stood over a distance from the car, his face adorned with a small smile.

Problems troubling my head seemed to fade away the longer I stare at him. How lucky am I to get this man as my hubby! Ah!

Smiling in delight, I ran to him and locked my hands with his. He then lead the way to the mansion and as soon as we entered in, we were greeted by my in-laws.

"Haa! You showed up at the right time, we were about to have breakfast and heeding to your car's noise, came here to welcome you! So my dear, did you enjoy your time in the village?" My mother-in-law spoke in a fast manner, and I unknowingly blushed at her question added to the latter part of her words, targeted upon me.

"Of course, we enjoyed it so much, isn't that right Yazhini?!" My hubby exclaimed, glancing at me and the atmosphere became awkward due to our conversation."Yes." I squeaked out and my father-in-law cleared his throat as he uttered after me.

"Let's have breakfast first" agreeing to his words, we all moved to the dining area. My in-laws sat at the head of the extended table while we took our seats on the side chairs.

Soon one of the aunties working here distributed our food and went back to the kitchen.

As I started to eat, my mother-in-law suddenly yelled Veer's name! I almost choked on my food upon listening to it.

Cool down Yazhini!

"He didn't have breakfast yet?" My hubby asked my mother-in-law for which she shook her head negatively. "Besides that, he looks extremely sad since the last day's morning...I have no idea why because when he arrived here, he was normal and happy, god knows what had gotten into him...." She spoke in a sad tone.

My hubby and mother-in-law appeared worried, meanwhile, my father-in-law was busy digging into his food. He is unbothered about his son.

"Veer, come down!" My hubby yelled making me gulp in anxiety. Quick it is, I heard a door shutting sound and footsteps...

A black shorts and grey t-shirt, hair disheveled, dull face--Veer stepped down the stairs lazily. My heart was thudding in indescribable fear as his gaze turned to us.

Abruptly, I dashed my face away from him and stared into my food. Oh god!
"Anna(elder brother)...is this your wife?" He is now standing in front of us, only separated by the dining table and chair.

He hasn't seen my face yet. Ah, anyways I have to encounter him, the hiding I'm doing now is of no use. Still, I can't bring myself to look at him!!!

"Yes, and Yazhini, this is my little brother" now I had to perk up! I lifted my face and gazed at Veer who was looking at me in complete disbelief and terror. I know it's hard to accept the reality.

"Hi, Veer.." I smiled. He frowned, his features morphing into anger. "You--he started but I cut him off. "Sit and have breakfast Veer," I spoke, signaling him to sit.

To my surprise, he didn't disobey,

Rather, as per my words, he sat down right opposite me and allocated his food himself.

Again, when I began to eat without posing attention to him, I felt his eyes on me...

Sighing, I looked up sneakily only to get caught by him. I was stunned to see him smirking at me, I wonder what is going on in his head to put on that devilish smile.

Feeling something caressing my feet under the table, I stared down, a low gasp left my mouth at Veer's absurd actions!

Pervert.

I glared at him and drifted my legs back, but he still had on that smug smile. I don't think this is gonna end well...

.................

♥️♥️♥️