𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Rudra Dev

18+

Being done with dinner that the aunty had bought for us, me and my wifey settled on the mattress to sleep. She faced the other side while I kept on gazing at her back.

"Wifey" she let out a hmm as a reply. "Turn to me" She slowly swiveled her body and stared into my eyes. "I don't want to sleep," I said as I snaked my hand around her waist and hauled her to me.

"Me neither hubby" she pecked my lips, which puttered as the invitation for me to engulf her with my desires. I deepened the kiss and wandered my hands to the back of her thigh, massaging it over the pajama pants.

"Suspicious.." she frayed away from the kiss and whispered, her sight secured on her thigh where my hands are currently lurking. "What's suspicious in this?" She moved so closer to my face, the tip of our noses brushing each other.

"Are you planning to do um... something...very intimate...you know...like...are we going to make...love?" She stammered throughout her sentence, receiving a chuckle from me.

"Why are you laughing!" She hit my chest with her palm, her face spewing anger. "No, you aren't ready for that" without a word spoken, she turned to the other side again.

"Ennanga.." she softly called me. "Yes, wifey?" I stroked her spread-out hair.
She then laid straight on the bed, her eyes fixed on the ceiling as she parted her brims to converse.

"Have you loved someone?" She asked while I put my hands around her hips. "I was too busy looking after my business Yazhini." I kissed her neck, inducing a sigh to skim out of her lips.

"In college?" She quietly queried. "Never paid much attention to any girls, in came proposals were gently rejected, so no love thingy in college too" I peppered kisses over her chest saying that.

"That's good...um.." she moaned as I kissed her breast over her shirt. "What about you Yazhini, have you loved anyone before our marriage?"I doubted, unbuttoning her shirt.

It might hurt me a little If the answer was yes but I don't care much about it though, because she is mine now.

I was hell nervous when we approached her for marriage cause I hadn't done any background exploration on her love interests. Well, all turned out good though! and I was so relieved when she agreed to the marriage. After that also, I never felt the urge to inquire about her past love or anything related to that...

Moreover, I'm sure that she has me in her heart at present. It's all that matters to me.

"I loved a guy..." She said deliberately. As I thought so, it hurt me a tiny bit, however, the hurt was quickly overtaken by possessiveness towards her and I fled her shirt open, revealing her heaving naked bosoms and navel.

I drew circles with my thumb over her navel and plunged it into the lone hole. She shrieked and held my wrist with a groan stumbling out her brims.

"He betrayed me.." she shut her eyes, relishing my actions.

Discussing the bitter past will only gather tears to the eyes and hurt the heart. I don't want to see my love experience any of it!

If she is ever crying, It would be because of the pleasure I'm offering to her, and hurt...I would never do something to make her feel horrible.

But whoever this bastard that betrayed her deserves to go through hell and let him stay there itself!

She gasped as I took one of her buds in my mouth, my fingers leaving her navel and towards her pants.

"Let us not think back to our past" I mumbled placing a kiss on her cheeks. "Yes," she nodded her head and peeked into my eyes.

"I'm loving you.." she smiled, rendering a smile to tint my lips too.
"Similar emotion wifey" I nibbled her lips and pulled down her pants up to her knees. She willingly raised her hips to cope with my litigations.

I stroked her inner thighs, and at the same time, I moved my lips to the corner of her lips. My hands could feel the heat radiating from her sensitive spot which excited my hormones furthermore and I pressed my fingers rigidly on her thighs.

"Ah...ah..." She moaned as I cupped her womanhood without any warning. "So wet wifey" I murmured above her lips and she clutched my hair tighter.

I teased her by rubbing my fingers on her panties, making her moan in pure pleasure. I couldn't wait any longer to feel her bare sex and I took my hands inside her panties, soon coming in contact with her soft wet folds.

She cried out at the abrupt act.

I rubbed circles on her clit and declined her panties down to her knees for my easy access. "Spread your legs more wifey" she did as I said and I touched her spot, liking the way her core pulsated above my fingers.

Descending my face to her chest, I enclosed one of her nipples with my lips and stimulated her clit using my thumb, in turn, it lead her wetness to leak out in abundance. Due to that, I was able to slide my middle finger with less difficulty inside her tight entrance.

Her opening sucked my finger hungrily, and I felt the soft walls of her embracing around my digit.

Damn.

As I was entering and retracting my fingers from her vagina opening, the sound of her wetness could be heard in the room, and weirdly it prompted the moment to be so tempting.

My mouth was still suckling on her nipples while I kept on fingering her hard, gradually adding another finger. She lifted up her hips in need and cried out.

Every time, she swallowed my fingers inside her so good and after a few seconds, a loud scream escaped her mouth. "Ah...Ennanga....!!" She gripped my hair firmer as she finally came all over my fingers.

I pulled away from her nipples, that was moisturized due to my sucking, and I looked at her exhausted face.

She was panting heavily and gave me a side glance. "That was... mind-blowing" she grumbled between her effort to breathe out and I just couldn't resist kissing her delicious lips.

..................

♥️♥️♥️

Well guyss, Veer is gonna enter within a few chapters 😞