𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Rudra Dev

(Mature Content Ahead 18+)

"No...I don't need anything now Yazhini" I shook my head while heeding to the audio files related to all the activities that had taken place in my office for the past one and half months.

Yazhini was the one who suggested this idea when I was so on the verge of going crazy and dreadful. She had also been assisting me with literally everything in my day-to-day life.

"You should sleep now, Mr. Rudra Dev. Enough working for today" she boomed, her voice conveying anger. "No, wai-" she spotted a kiss on my lips, cutting me off and I could feel her taking the laptop away from my lap.

Soon, she made me lay back on the bed with my head positioned right on the pillow and she fell to my chest to sleep.

I ruffled her hair and tickled her neck, carving her to laugh out loud. The urge to watch her laughing self is intriguing me, but the fact that I can't even see her is annihilating me.

"Ennanga" she called me softly and I felt her hands caressing the stubble that had grown on my cheeks. "Sollu (tell)" I answered and closed my eyelids.

"Shall we go to....temple tomorrow?" She asked hesitantly. No way. After my accident, I hadn't gone out anywhere. Not even to my office. And barely do I go downstairs of my own house. It's not like everyone is unaware of my loss of vision though and that's exactly the issue. They had all been bestowing sympathy towards me. I don't appreciate it, even though I know that it's not a bad thing.

Also, almost all of my employees and business friends had visited me in my home and done that...sympathizing which I didn't like a bit.

I can't precisely point out the reason...but I feel pathetic.

"No Yazhini. If you want to, you can go. I ain't coming anywhere" I declared in a strict tone, my hands gripping around her neck firmly.

"But ennanga-- I cut her off and boomed. "Did you not understand my prior words Yazhini!?" Fuck Rudra. Nowadays, you are behaving too rude to your wife.

"I did...sorry" she murmured, I could detect the sadness in her voice.

I didn't say anything back and just laid there with my mind blank. "Just one and half months Yazhini. After that, my eyesight would be back and we can go together wherever we want to. Well, firstly, we will be going on a honeymoon." She chuckled.

"So, where will you take me for our honeymoon?" She inquired, her breath now hitting on my chin, making my friend instantly twitch inside my pants.

We never actually touched each other much after my accident. I mean, we do touch, but it would merely be a simple hug and kisses on the lips and forehead. Nothing too intimate...

"Maldives perhaps? Or France?" I query back at her, ignoring the excitement of my friend down there. I want to see her reaction when I'm doing sexual things to her. Therefore, now my brain is putting on a huge restriction to not involve in such vicious activities.

"Hm....but wouldn't there be many other couples too? I don't like it. I want to spend our honeymoon in a place where only we both could be seen" I chuckle lightly at her reply.

"So you want to visit an island? Huh?" My hands unintentionally caressed her neck, the softness of her skin drugging my senses.

"Not really. But an isolated sort of place" I hummed, drowning in the information she had blurted out. "Hm...I understand." I said calmly, while my hands were busy trailing all over the skin on her neck.

I could feel her breathing heavily once I slid my left hand from her neck to inside her t-shirt, stroking the swell of her bosom that had been spilling out of her bra cup. It's so freaking delicate and my friend is standing upright by now!!

I gave a tight squeeze to her breast that was secured beneath the bra, inducing her to whimper. I sighed in contentment. This feels so fucking good.

Yet again, I squished her breast and she cried out an "ah...". I kept on massaging and crashing her breast under my palm, listening to the seductive moans of my wifey.

I then pinched her erect nipple over the bra, earning a loud gasp from her. She was wriggling due to my touch.

Carefully, my hands started to creep into her bra, anticipation to touch her bare skin is enticing my heartbeat to quicken...

"Uh..." She squealed as soon as my palm circled her entire bare breast. They are warm and smooth under my fingertips and I can't help flickering her nipple with my thumb.

I could deduce my precum projecting out the tip of my length. Fuck. I so need my release right now...

"Can you give me heads?" I ask in a daze, stopping my touch on her breast. "You want my head? What?" I stifled my smile at her innocence and fisted her hair, directing her head down my private spot.

"Take it in your mouth..." I hum. "Take what in my mouth?" Goodness. Whenever she speaks, the air is hitting right on my dick that is under my pants and I could barely restrain myself from pushing it deep down her throat.

Fuck...the things I craved to do to her are very sinful. Nevermind. I'm just waiting for my operation to get over. Thereon, I would bring all my sexual fantasies into reality by inflicting them on my Yazhini...

Yeah.

With my free hand, I then slipped my length out of my boxers and pants. While doing that, I clutched my length and accidentally slapped it on Yazhini's cheeks.

"Ennanga.....what..." I heard her stammer, her voice wavering. "Will you do it, will you take it in your mouth?" I doubted, tightening my hold on her hair. "Yes..." That's all I wanted to hear before I push her head towards my dick.

Steadily, I rubbed the tip of my dick on her sealed lips. The friction is tormenting me...sweetly.

"Open up your mouth" I spoke huskily in pleasure and as per my wish, she unlocked her mouth, and instantly, I lowered her head to my dick, making her swallow it bit by bit...Damn!

I so badly wanted to see her suffocating expression now.

My dick bulges further inside the warm walls of her mouth and expecting more, I guided her head by her hair to take in my entire dick inside her mouth....knowing well that it would possibly make her gag.

I pushed her head on my whole dick, and now I could perceive that she had swallowed my length down her throat.

I was about to explode. I was so close. This feeling was out of the world...

I made her bob her head, up and down my dick until my cum had gusted out completely.

I came in her mouth itself. And so, she is currently coughing vigorously whereas I was struggling to cool down from my high.

I patted her back as her coughs died down gradually. "Did I do it right?" She questioned and I was shocked by her query.

I thought she would scold me.

"Yes...it was great" I muttered, exhaling a deep breath.

......................

♥️♥️♥️