𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

Yazhini

18+ (a little extreme, so If you aren't comfortable, please refrain yourself from reading ❣️)

The day went as usual with our travel to the temple, then we had breakfast, and we spoke for some time, which gradually lead to our make-out section, followed by our short nap.

Afterward, we had lunch and likewise fell asleep in each other's arms. As we again woke up, it was already dusk and we both began to pack our stuff in our luggage for our departure in the coming sunrise.

At past 6 pm, we reclined on the mattress. He was conversing on his phone, his back against the headboard and I laid on his lap, thinking about Veer.

I have a bad gut feeling about him being my brother-in-law.

"Yazhini!" I came out of my daze at my hubby's calling. "Ennachu? (what happened?)" He stroked my hair as he spoke. "My little brother just hung up, he called me to inform me about his arrival in India! He is in our home now" I'm getting a massive headache due to this Veer's topic.

I shut my eyes and hugged my hubby's torso, burying my face in his abs. "Ennanga..." I whined, tired of torturing my brain with thoughts related to Veer. I need something to cool myself.

"Hm..sollu (tell)" he drew patterns on the side of my neck. "Today is our last day in here and from the next day, you would get busy with your work..." I trailed off, anticipating him to get the clue in my words.

He chuckled.

"I got obsessed with your touch," I said out the blunt truth. His fingers paused their actions and he used them to crane my neck upwards so that I'm meeting his gaze. "I feel that, even I couldn't resist myself from touching you" He kissed my chin.

"You don't have to resist.." I muttered and he didn't waste any second to crash his lips on mine, kissing me delicately at the beginning, but he steadily took up the pace and smooched me roughly.

Parting away from the kiss, he mumbled above my lips huskily. "Let's try out something new?" I nodded my head without a bit of hesitation. I trust him with my heart.

"Go and stand close to the wall, facing me" I was puzzled by his words, but anyways I obliged. I hopped down from the bed and walked to the wall, and swiveled around, facing him as he told.

"Remove your pants..." His tone was alarmingly calm and I sighed a shaky breath, before proceeding to take off my pajama pants. After discarding it, I put it down on the floor and bucked up at him. He sat at the edge of the bed, his eyes raking over my face, and gently slipped to my now bare legs.

When his eyes stayed glued to my pantie-clad forbidden place, impulsively I clasped my thighs together.

He smiled....no he smirked. "Get free from the panties too" shyness struck me all of a sudden and I faltered for a few seconds, as I stared into his expectancy-crammed face.

Making up my mind to be bold, I pulled down my panties without a pause in between and threw them over my pants on the floor.

"Turn around now" he stated in a strict tone. Obeying him, I twirled my back to him, my eyes glued to the wall.

My ass is now all exposed for him to look at as the pajama shirt is only up to my hips. The thought made me soak in wetness down there.

Shortly, I heard his footsteps nearing me, propelling my heart to beat erratically.

I gasped when I felt his hands on one of my ass, his fingers spread over it, he squeezed one while to the other, he gave a light spank, inducing me to moan loudly.

He pressed his lips to my ear from behind and began to unbutton my pajama shirt, and I was stuck between the wall from the front and his monster from my rear. It was harshly poking me between my ass.

Oh god.

Once he was done with eliminating my shirt from my body, I realized that I was completely naked now as I hadn't worn a bra!!

He then peppered kisses on my shoulder, upwards to my neck, and abruptly, twirled me around to face him.

I was completely hypnotized by his touch and I couldn't respond when he slammed his lips against mine for a kiss.

I gasped as he squeezed both my bosoms and went lower, kneeling in front of me. What is he doing!?

He placed a kiss on my womanhood and I was speechless, I didn't know people would do that! "Ennanga!" baffled, I looked down at him.

"Sh..." he hushed me and ran his hands over my legs, pausing at the back of my thighs, he quickly heaved one up and spotted it over his shoulder.

"Now the other" understanding the meaning in his words, I let fall my other thigh over the free side of his shoulder and he soon pressed me tightly against the wall by snuggling his head into my womanhood.

I moaned prowling my hands over his hair, as he began to place kisses on my folds and sucked softly on my hardened nub. The sensation was beyond decipherable.

I writhed due to the pleasure and he tightened his hold on the back of my thighs.

While I was about to climax, he pulled away making me irked. I cried out in frustration.

In a blink of my eye, I was in the air!
The ceiling of the room was just a few distances away from my head. My hubby is on his foot now, abstaining himself from the kneeling stance! Panicked, I stared down at my hubby who has my legs dangling on his shoulder and his mouth ready to devour my womanhood.

This is a weird position but highly tempting too.

My back was rubbing against the wall, and I was at the mercy of my hubby! If not for his hold on my thighs, I would be on the ground soon, probably with some of my bones broken out of those two hundred and six ones.

Shortly, I felt his tongue protruding out and he licked my wet folds, softly sucking them occasionally. All I could do now was moan and that's what I'm exactly doing.

I sensed his tongue's attention then shifting to my clit, and he swiped his tongue on it repeatedly and busily, which made my orgasm to be on the edge to be released out.

"Please please.." I begged, my throat going dry at his atrocities. As per my wish, he harshly sucked on my clit and that is all took for my orgasm to explode, washing my whole being with a kind of serene relief.

But sadly, it didn't last long and I was yet again on my way to another climax due to my hubby's fingers entering my opening.

I held onto his shoulder tightly, not wishing to be dropped to the floor. His mouth was now lapping up my release as he continued to thrust his finger in and out of my opening, the digits increasing with time.

My body felt exhausted when I finally came for the second time. However, only after eating me out for another instant did he let me free!

I didn't know what happened thereafter, I felt like I'm knocked out of my senses.

.................

❤️❤️❤️

Let's see Veer in next chapter🤭