𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Yazhini

Not wishing to be soaked in rain again, the last night I watched the news and the great information I gained was 'due to depression in the ocean, there will be heavy rain for two weeks approximately'.

As that being the reason, I am now standing on the steps of my veranda, with my savior's umbrella held around my fingers.

Leaning it straight, I clicked the button on the umbrella and the next second, like a peacock spreading its beautiful feather, the umbrella unfolded.

It's a blackish-blue one.

Good selection savior.

Grinning, I bent the umbrella above my head and began to walk.

"Slow down yazhs!" I blinked my eyes and halted moving, hearing the quite familiar voice.

Why is he here!? He is literally stalking me at this rate. No further discussion.

"You..." I started but was speechless as he blew me a charming smile, making my heart to thump hard. Oh no!

I don't want to fall for him, please god, save my heart like you always did throughout these twenty years of my life.

"What are you doing here?" I scrunched up my face, striving to come off like I didn't like his actions a bit but in actuality, my senses were highly alert and attentive due to his presence.

"You didn't reply to my message yesterday" he stated sadly and I continued to walk, ignoring his words.

"Can we at least be just friends?" Sighing, I turned around to face him, something about that request intrigued me.

A new friend.

I smiled at him. "Sure why not!" He rushed towards me and extended his hand out for me to shake.

I reached out my hand and shook his.

We both then sauntered up to our college, all the while he spoke about himself...more exactly, self-praised him.

"Hm...I feel like you are a quiet girl" He said as we reached the entrance of our college and both of us began to lock the umbrella back to its resting state. 'As If you gave me a chance to speak' I thought with a smile on my countenance and nodded my head positively at his words.

"I will make you a talkative girl" he winked. "I don't want to be one Veer, I like to be quiet, isn't silence peaceful?" I raised both my eyebrows at him.

"It is, but I don't like silence, I like violence," he said with a smirk when we parted ways to go to our respective classes.

I just laughed at his reply and shook my head. "Ah, I'm not lying yazhs, I really do love violence," he declared while strolling backward and smiling at me.

His fingers raked through his hair as he ruffled it and swiveled around. How do people look effortlessly beautiful?

Even when I groom myself, I don't feel like it. "Ahem, what's going on babes?" I shrieked at Diya's sudden voice close to my ear.

"Uh, nothing.." I spoke hurriedly, shifting towards our class. "I don't think it's nothing" I could picture her grinning.

..............

❤️❤️❤️

Going to college byee🙂🚶‍♀️