𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

"Ma.." I called her as she tiredly sat down on the floor and leaned her back against the wall. "Sollu ma" (tell dear) she raised her eyebrows while sipping on the tea.

"My college tour is on next week Tuesday, It's a three days outing" she nodded her head and smiled at me. "Do you want to go?" I sat on the dining chair and pouted with a small smile which made her grasp my mind.

"You should also get your dad's permission...and how much is your tour fee?" She inquired as she brought down the teacup from her lips.

"It's 4500 ma.." she parted her lips a little in shock and nodded. Soon, completing her tea, she scurried inside her room.

I followed behind her sadly. Do I really have to go on this trip by spending all the money my parents had saved?

She took a jar in where she usually secure the money and rummaged through it. "Here take this.." she lent me the money with a wide smile but my heart ached upon seeing the jar go empty in half of its volume due to the withdrawn cash.

I looked at her, hesitation swirling in my eyes. Noting my reaction, mom started up. "For whom are we earning this money Yazhini? Everything is only for you. Never feel guilty for using it. Remember If you're happy we are more than happy" she kissed my forehead and stuffed the cash on my hand.

"Thank you ma.." she smacked my head with a chuckle. "When did I become a stranger to you" she shook her head and went outside the room.

I smiled curling my fingers and securing the cash inside my palm.

Later at night, dad arrived and mom asked him about the tour on behalf of me and as I anticipated, he gave permission to let me go on the trip.

I was happy and sad at the same time.

Having dinner with my parents, I plopped on my bed to sleep but a ping sound from my phone caught my attention.

"Hi..." I grinned and replied to Veer after picking up the phone from my mattress.

"Helloo Veer!" He sent an "♥️" as a reply.

"Good night :)" I send it and turned off my mobile data. Mom always says to not use the phone at night.

Yawning, I rolled on the bed until sleep took me in its arms.

The next morning, which is Friday, I went to college and gave my name and paid the cash for excursion purpose.

Veer didn't approach me the entire day. It made me kinda disheartened. However, I was pleased as he is gripping onto his word of being within his limit.

At lunch hour, we happened to cross paths and I threw a smile in his direction whereas he reciprocated it as a grin.

He is cute.

Though people kept on sending me weird looks which I'm sure is because of yesterday's incident, I couldn't care less about it.

Overall, the day ended smoothly.

...................

♥️♥️♥️