𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Yazhini

His lips were moving over mine so harshly, this is disgusting. I tried to hit him with my legs and hand, but he had me completely squeezed against the door, thus, I couldn't even move an inch.

How could he do such sickening things to me? To his own sister-in-law who he should be respecting as just as equal to his mother!!

Once he pulled away, I pushed him back with all my strength and didn't waste a bit of time in running out of the room, fortunately, he hadn't locked the door.

Not looking behind, I dashed to my room and bolted it. Gagging due to the unsettling sensation in me, I went inside the restroom, sauntering towards the washbasin located there, and vomited out in it, my head repeatedly replaying the awful scenario I had just undergone.

I threw up for a few minutes and then freshened up, especially spending more time in wiping and scratching my lips to be relieved from the horrible feelings of what that pervert did! Changing into another churidar from my closet, I made my way towards the bed.

For a long instant, I lay on the mattress, deeply exhausted, both within mind and body. Worse, I couldn't even enter into slumber nor could stay awake! It's frustrating.

I need my hubby now...I want to be with him!!

Without a second thought, I called him as I compelled myself to sit up on the bed. The ring went unheard and my call was not picked up on the first attempt!! I feel like weeping.

Desperately, I tried once more and my heart fluttered with relief as my call was finally attended to.

"Sorry for not responding to your call on the first try Yazhini...the meeting had just got wrapped up. So..have you had lunch?" His voice soothed my injured self, now I certainly want to be in his arms!

"Ennanga..." A sob fumbled away from my lips, making him concerned as he blurted out "Yazhini! Why are you crying?" What do I tell him? That his brother, my brother-in-law tried to molest me!? Would he even trust me If I say so? I know I'm stupid to hide it from him, but I'm hell afraid of Veer...he might turn the whole incident upside down with the video evidence, and yet again...I would be the one to suffer.

"I miss you.." he sighed on the other end. "You made me worried for a second there wifey! !hmm... I'm missing you too, what shall we do? Do you wish to arrive here in my office?" I would love to. "Yes!" I exclaimed, delight finding its way in between my saddened heart.

"Karan will be there with my car in a few moments to pick you up, be ready, and don't forget to inform my parents okay?" I smiled and said an 'okay' while he hummed in response.

"Ennanga...I love you" my eyes moistened as I confessed to him. "Love you too pondati (wife)" my chest got compressed as an unknown feeling invaded my soul. Ah, hubby!!

"See you soon here" he gently spoke and disconnected the call. Hurriedly, I  went out of the room and down to the living room. I informed my father-in-law first, and he smiled as I let him know about my departure.

"She is taking a nap dear, I will inform her once she wakes up..." he said when I asked him about athai (mother-in-law). "Okay pa" I nodded ny head.

As I looked up due to a throat-clearing sound, I found Veer in upstairs, clasping his fingers around the railing...

.................

❤️❤️❤️