ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Yazhini

"Veer where are we going?" My eyes flamed with horror as he got me out of the college and took me to the parking lot of our campus.

A hefty part of me wanted to run away from his grip but a tiny piece of me encouraged my heart to go with him and witness his intentions.

"Get in yazhs" He spoke nonchalantly and hopped in the driver's seat while having me stand there like a dumbhead.

What is actually happening?

"No...I.." I stammered in fear. "Uff, I ain't gonna kidnap you, just get in" he casually spoke and winked at me.

He is creepy and no way in hell or heaven I'm going with this guy.

"No!" I shouted and turned around to leave but quit when I heard a very loud horn from his car.

"Stop it Veer" he pressed the horn louder resulting in the professors to peep out from their respective classes.

I hate him.

"Veer stop...." He increased the sound furthermore. "I'm going, do whatever you want" I gushed out in anger and stomped my way inside the college.

Seconds later, I heard the horn sound stop and a foot moving behind me urging me to swirl around.

"Why don't you come with me Yazhs, let's just have fun, bunking class for one day is not gonna lead to any great loss" he caught my wrist in his hold yet again and attempted to drag me back, finally breaking my calmness.

Some professors and students have spilled out from their class due to his frequent horning sound, rendering my heart to beat furiously in anxiety.

"Stop behaving like one of the 'so called' good girls" that's it, I pulled my wrist from his grasp and slapped right across his cheeks.

"Do you know how much struggle my parents go through to pay fees and let me study in this college huh!?" I spoke angrily and tears automatically pooled in my eyes, just at the thought of my parents.

His face was tilted to the side and I saw his jaw tighten on heeding to my words.

"If you wish, bunk class on your own, don't draw me inside your silly stunts" I gulped as he faced me. I swear, I saw his fingers balling up into a fist and anger shoot to his eyes.

"Yazhini, go to your class. Veer, follow me" Principal spoke in an authoritative tone and I didn't waste any milliseconds to scramble back to my class.

My body was shaking because of my outburst and I released small breaths before entering into my class, soon I felt a hand snake on my shoulder.

"I saw the commotion" Diya mumbled and guided me to our seat.

Almost whole students in my class are bustling with whispers, creating fear to rush across my mind.

"Drink this," Aarav stood beside us and handed the water bottle to me.

I downed some sips and placed them on the desk with a sigh.

A few minutes later, Professor entered the class and cleared his throat. He gave me a sad look and queried. "Are you okay Yazhini?" I nodded my head and he shouted at the students to stop murmuring.

It's one hell of a day in my twenty years of life.

...................

♥️♥️♥️