𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Yazhini

It's been two weeks since my semester exams got over and these fourteen days went so peacefully without having to see Veer or Diya's face.

I wanted to further pursue MSc in microbiology, which I definitely will.
However, my parents are very persistent in looking for a good alliance for me.

I don't really have a problem with it though, married or not, I will study, get a job with an adequate salary and would keep my parents delighted!!

That's all I ever wanted to do.

And yes...I got ranked first at the university-level, making my parents shine with pride.

Presently, I'm in the college auditorium, seated between my parents in the fourth row.

Graduation day it is!

My stomach is flipping over and over again whenever I think of accepting the certificate from this man...Rudra Dev.

Although I hadn't seen him in person yet, the poster of him outside the college entrance is blossoming fear in me ever since my eyes got learned about his charisma.

He is...very attractive, like to the level I don't want to be anywhere near him.

But he is the event's special guest! And I can't just run away from this auditorium without receiving my graduation certificate.

Suddenly one of our female professors began to speak on the mic from the stage. Oh god, it started! But where is Mr. Rudra Dev? How can they initiate the event before he arrives?

"In this pleasant morning, on behalf of our college, I am more than pleased to welcome every one of our students, professors, the respected principal and....finally warm greetings to our special guest! the most influential business personality Mr. Rudra Dev," Wait- is he already in here? But where?

I tapped on Aarav's shoulder who was reclined on the seat in front of me. "Yes?" He asked while clapping his hands along with the crowd. "Where is he?"I inquired while craning my neck in search of him.

"First row" he smiled back at me and I nodded in understanding. So he arrived earlier than me...?

Of course Yazhini!

Now stop drooling over him. Did you forget what happened with Veer? It's a lesson for you.

Ah, does that mean I can't drool over or love anyone after that douchebag Veer though?

I will!

I wouldn't want to spend my entire life crying over that cheap fellow's betrayal while he is just, as usual, laughing and changing girls as If it's his hairstyle. Huh!

Shortly, our Principal gave a welcome speech. Then, another one female professor proceeded to talk...about Mr. Rudra Dev.

Apparently, to call him up on the stage by addressing about his growth and success in the enterprise world.

"So hereby, we are about to start our graduation ceremony with a speech from our most awaited person, the twenty-eight years old, the charming person with an incredible personality, the inspiration for young students, the one and only Mr. Rudra Dev!"

Wow!

How the volume of the applause got louder when his presence on the stage is announced!

He stood up from his seat and my eyes instantly browsed over his back, a white button-up shirt and ebony slacks are what he had on. The long hand of his shirt was rolled up to his elbows, and a silver-ish wristwatch is tied around his left hand while in the right, he had a single gold bangle, that cuddled tightly around his skin.

His black silky and thick hair was a little bit ruffled, and what amazed me the most is even his back profile is too admirable!

God!! my heart is thudding curiously to get a glimpse of his face in live.

Climbing over the stairs of the stage, he reached towards our professor and she lent him the mic with a smile.
Thank god, she is already married.

Oh, see I'm getting possessive over a man who I haven't even seen yet in person!

Well, I'm about to...

He turned around meeting the gaze of the audience and believe me when I say my heart shivered and stumbled deep inside my chest.

His eyes.

His nose.

His lips.

Ah.

Don't get me started with his physique, everything is perfect!

He is soo damn handsome, and I can't shift my eyes away from him.

"Nalla Irukaan la payan ? Kalyanam aagalaena Yazhini ku ivana paakanum"(Isn't he so handsome? If he is not married, we should ask his hands in alliance for Yazhini)" my jaw dropped as I looked over to my dad who was nodding in agreement to my mom's words.

"Appa amma!!" I whisper yelled at both of them in shock. They chuckled and darted their view to the stage.

Are they teasing me or what?

Ayoo! They must have seen me drooling over him.

...............

❤️❤️❤️