The big man shook his head and said, "It's not like that. My mother-in-law sent my eldest son to sign up. She is thirty-four this year, but she looks much older than you."

Having said this, he suddenly closed his mouth and looked around, only to feel relieved when he realized that no one was paying attention to their conversation, and then he said, "I mean, big sister, you really don't look like someone in your thirties, I thought you were twenty at most. Duo, and the two boys are sisters and brothers."

Who knew it was mother and son.

At the beginning, Niangsa noticed something strange in Dahan's words, and after seeing Dahan's demeanor and disguised words, he became more certain.

Chapter 2012 School Registration 2

Seeing their expressions, the big man smiled, "Don't worry, eldest sister, you are studying in the law department at the same time. I am so old and the boss, I must take good care of your son."

"That's good, my son is young, he didn't leave his family very much when he was young, and I was worried that he couldn't take care of himself." People gave it, and Feng Qingxue had to respond, "By the way, my son's name is Lu Tianmao, you What's your surname?"

The big man said without hesitation, "My name is Ma Dazhuang."

Immediately afterwards, he opened his eyes again, "Lu Tianmao? Lu Tianmao? That Lu Tianmao who only deducted six points or four points from the college entrance examination? The author of "Necessary Materials for College Entrance Examination"? Hey, I don't know what to say, My eldest son and I were admitted to university based on your set of books. It was my son who reviewed. I followed, studied, and studied, and finally got admitted to Capital University. It's only half of you, but my hometown says my old Ma family's ancestral grave is smoking."

Xibao said modestly: "I don't dare to take it, I don't dare to take it. The so-called college entrance examination materials are also picking people's teeth and wisdom, not my work alone."

Ma Dazhuang let go of his daughter's hand and shook hands with Xibao warmly, "No no no, little brother, don't be humble, no amount of modesty can cover up your extraordinary talent. You have full marks in science, my eldest son admire you to death. Another day, another day, when I have time, I will be the host, and I must let him respect you a few cups!"

Feng Qingxue hurriedly said: "My son is only sixteen, so young, don't let him drink."

"My eldest son is also sixteen this year. Just like me, a blind cat met a dead mouse, passed the test with a low score, obeyed the allocation, and went to the medical university over there in Shanghai." Ma Dazhuang came casually, revealing them both inside and out The fact that the two are lucky.

Feng Qingxue smiled, "If you don't get grades, you won't be able to go to university just by luck."

"No, no, eldest sister, you don't know something." Ma Dazhuang shook his head like a rattle, "Don't look at my grades and got into the university, in fact, there are many people who scored more than 100 points higher than me and were not admitted. Yes, I don't know what the situation is. I heard that there are 180 points admitted in Shanghai, and more than 300 points are not admitted, do you think it's strange?"

Feng Qingxue thought for a while, and finally remembered a little memory about this in her previous life, "The country must have a statement, and it is impossible to allow candidates with better grades to be buried."

She remembered that the major colleges and universities seemed to have expanded their enrollment this spring, and the students who expanded their enrollment were the students who had good grades but were not admitted.