1961-1970

Chapter 1961 Yunyang Gets Married 1

After eating and talking again, before leaving, Hu Lan really asked Feng Qingxue to burn the flower head.

Feng Qingxue smiled, "Let's talk about it when I take off this military uniform, I can't even think about it now."

The troops are strictly managed, including the military hospital. She can only wear skirts when she is not working, not to mention jewelry.

Although the art troupe is also affiliated to the army, they are literary and art workers and perform all the way, so they can wear skirts and iron their heads. , It's really out of place to dress like Feng Qingyun when she returned to China.

Because Feng Qingyun slapped Head Li, Political Commissar Liu didn't want her to return to the Capital Art Troupe, worried that Head Li would put on her shoes without his knowledge.

No matter what, Captain Li is the leader of a regiment and has great power.

Therefore, within three or four days after the two met, Feng Qingyun sent things back one after another from abroad. She took the award-winning materials, learning materials, social materials for the past two years, etc. The application report was handed in together, and after political commissar Liu led someone to understand it carefully, she was approved to return to the team, but she was immediately transferred to the Capital Orchestra.

Indeed, as Political Commissar Liu said, after knowing that Feng Qingyun returned to China, he had a conflict with Head Li, and several literary and art units were vying for her. In the end, considering that Feng Qingyun majored in vocal music, the Capital Orchestra came out on top.

Once the work is completed, the review of the marriage report will be fast.

Originally, Feng Qingyun's political review was very passable, but now he has re-investigated it again, and there is no unqualified place. Li Jiaoyang is also rooted, impeccable, and the process went very fast, and it was approved within two days.

The Rong family couple and the Lu Jiang couple immediately set their wedding date, September 18th.

The eighteenth day of the Gregorian calendar is the sixth day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar. Hu Lan secretly finds someone to count the day. It is especially auspicious, and it is a Sunday. As long as there is no sudden work, adults and children basically rest.

Before the wedding, the Rong family entrusted an old leader to drive the dowry to the Lu family.

When the military truck they borrowed was unloaded, it almost missed the family members of the cadres who were watching the fun.

The first is a Phoenix sewing machine, followed by a permanent brand Kun car, which is a women's bicycle, which is relatively light, then a 20-inch imported color TV, and a Rolex women's watch, ten sets of spring and summer The clothes and shoes for the four seasons of autumn and winter are all packed in the box, and there are two thousand yuan in addition, which is enough to show that the second elder of the Rong family attaches great importance to Feng Qingyun.

Immediately someone said: "The second child of the Rong family is getting married, and he is bleeding profusely. It can be seen that he really loves the second child. I was also there when the first child of the Rong family got married. How can there be such things? Two suits, one watch, and one flying pigeon."

Grandma Ye immediately retorted: "What do you know? The Rong family is compensating for the second child."

The person who spoke before immediately remembered that Li Jiaoyang was found after the loss of the Rong family for twenty or thirty years. They were in the same class, and they all knew about the Rong family. After all, they had been looking for them for many years.