1621-1630

Chapter 1621 The first meeting of aunt and nephew 1

The winter in Wucheng is cold and long, the spring is very windy and sandy, and the summer is cooler than the south and the capital.

The geographical location of Huaihai City is rather awkward. It is neither south nor north. Generally speaking, it belongs to the north, with pasta as the main food. Moreover, Qinghe has been used to farm work since he was a child, and his training results are very good. He adapts very quickly. 

Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue has been married for more than ten years, but Qing He has no deep impression of her, no, she has almost no impression, let alone her uncle Lu Jiang.

Because he was in junior high school in Wanglou Brigade, he had met Xibao several times.

Although everyone said that Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue were handsome and burly, and the other was outstandingly beautiful, it was difficult for Qing He to imagine what kind of appearance they were, and they were still talked about by everyone after being away from home for many years.

Qing He is not like his parents, uncles, aunts and cousins. He doesn't have a good relationship with his aunts. He is always faking his power and using their power for his own benefit. He never mentions his relationship with Feng Qingxue's aunt and nephew in the army. According to his family situation, he said that he was from a poor peasant background and had a high school education, which was higher than that of most rural soldiers.

If you have a high education level, you will be valued. Besides, Qinghe is particularly handsome, and is the most popular Chinese character face. He has long eyebrows and handsome eyes. After several months of military training, he has lost his gentleness and stockiness, and his tough eyebrows are full of arrogance. Upright.

Lu Jiang attached great importance to the good seedlings in this batch of recruits. After two months of training, the first name he saw was Feng Qinghe.

At first, he didn't expect Feng Qinghe to be the second son of his brother-in-law, because the two families did not communicate, and his wife didn't know the name of her nephew. He just thought this surname was kinder, and the cyan green and the cloudy sky were light and light. Homophonic, and after seeing his composition, place of origin, parents' names and other relevant information, he involuntarily frowned.

Fenglei's son joined the army? And also assigned to Wucheng troops?

It was a coincidence that Lu Jiang didn't think much about it. Except for some of the high-ranking cadres who had connections in their families, all the recruits were randomly assigned, and it was possible to go anywhere in the world, so there was no chance for manipulation.

In addition to Feng Qingxue, the Feng family has no one who can use private power to arrange troops for Feng Qinghe.

Lu Jiang put down Feng Qinghe's information, and continued to read the information of the next good seedling, so that he knew what he knew.

After half a year of training and elimination, there are only 1,000 special forces left in the original 2,000-strong special forces unit, and they are still being eliminated. It is conservatively estimated that only about 500 people will be left in the end, so Lu Jiang has contacted the major military regions. This year, we will continue to select top talents and send them over. In any case, we must first train the strongest special forces for the country!

There were fewer special forces in training, and Feng Qingxue's shoulders were also lighter, and the injured Dr. Li returned to the team after recovering from illness. Then they agreed to Lu Jiang's request and sent three old professors who were proficient in foreign languages ​​and excellent in composition to come over.