1861-1870

Chapter 1861 Leaving Home 2

"Yes, you're right. When you bring your father and children back, you also bring your uncle to live for a while." Lu Jiang is most grateful to Wang Zhengguo for the matchmaker he made for himself and his wife. Without him, there would be no meeting between him and his wife. Know each other and stay together?

Feng Qingxue's face suddenly fell.

"If Dad doesn't come back, Xi Bao will stay in his hometown to continue his studies, and it's even more impossible for Uncle to come back to Beijing with us."

Xi Bao leaned on her shoulders, leaned into the microphone and shouted, "Dad, don't listen to what Mom said so pitifully, it's either that I don't go back to the capital, or I'm going back later, Grandpa said, it's only a matter of a year or two. Son."

Father Lu looked at the current situation, and his predictions were always extremely accurate.

Hearing the voice of his eldest son, Lu Jiang hurriedly asked his wife to give him the microphone.

Although the father and son have often written letters to each other in the past two years to keep in touch with each other, they have not been indifferent or alienated because of their different sides, but they can hear real voices and feel each other's real emotions on the phone.

Lu Jiang also respected the decision of the eldest son, this son never let him worry since he was a child, he is simply the most perfect son in the world, "Since you want to stay in your hometown, then take good care of your grandfather and let your mother Leave some extra money for you, and if you need anything else, write to me, send me a telegram, and ask your mother to come back early."

When Xi Bao heard this, a naughty smile appeared on Junmei's face, and said, "Dad wants to say the last sentence, right? Okay, I will definitely urge my mother to bring my younger siblings back to the capital to accompany you soon!"

"Stinky boy, are you kidding your father?"

"Don't you want mom to go back early?" Xi Bao asked rhetorically.

Lu Jiang's throat twitched, speechless.

"Okay, okay, let your mother come back early, someone knocks on the door, I'll hang up first." Lu Jiang never takes matters into his own hands, even if he finally talks to his wife and children once.

Xi Bao hung up the phone, watched Feng Qingxue pay for the call, and said with a smile, "Mom, did you hear me? Dad misses you."

Feng Qingxue's answer was to knock him on the head and pull him out the door.

Hearing his grandson said that his son was urging his wife to return to Beijing on the phone, Lu's father deeply agreed. He was also very worried when his son was away alone. Life with his wife and children is completely different from when he is not around.

"Since Ajiang misses you and the child, let's go early. Everything is fine at home, so you don't need to worry about it."

Feng Qingxue's personality is simple, she thought about it, and said, "Okay, Dad, let's buy tomorrow's train tickets to Shanghai. Keep five copies of these materials at home, donate two copies to the school, and then ask your uncle and aunt's family if they want it or not. If you want, each house will get one copy, and the rest will be asked by the students in the review class. If you want it, it will be on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last, the quantity is here anyway, and there will be no more."

Because she didn't buy or sell it, she also paid for the postage out of her own pocket, so she was justified in selling the information.

With such a large sum of money, even if she gave it away for free, it would be very hurtful, okay?