1591-1600

Chapter 1591

With the growth of age, Luo Xiuxiu is very beautiful.

A delicate melon-seed face, watery almond-shaped eyes, rosy cherry lips, rosy eyebrows, and sebum-like skin, aside from her bloated and half-new green military uniform, she looks like an ancient lady in a picture. The beauty who came down.

Feng Qingxue, who came to pick her up, took a deep breath. No wonder that Su Ming fell in love at first sight.

Such beauties are rare.

Among the young girls, apart from Feng Qingyun, no one can compare to Luo Xiuxiu in terms of appearance and temperament.

However, Qingxue is light and Yun is bright and generous, while Luo Xiuxiu belongs to the beauty.

"Aunt Lu!" Affected by the Su Ming incident, Luo Xiuxiu was in a bad mood and her eyes were a little red and swollen, but she still ran to her as soon as she saw Feng Qingxue.

She got off the train and left the station with the crowd, and she saw Feng Qingxue at a glance. She hadn't seen it for a few years, but she was still so beautiful.

Feng Qingxue took her hand, "The hand is so cold, why don't you wear gloves?"

Luo Xiuxiu was a little embarrassed, "I forgot it in a hurry, but I was wearing thick clothes."

Feng Qingxue took off her gloves, put them on regardless of her obstruction, stretched out and kicked the stinky boy who tied her with a scarf, "Er Xiong, come out with me, why don't you call someone? call my sister."

Lu Erxiong, who was looking around, finally retracted his eyes and turned to Luo Xiuxiu's face, "Sister Xiuxiu!"

"Er Xiong still knows me? It's really good!" Luo Xiuxiu touched his head, and finally touched the leather hat, "Sister brought you a lot of delicious and fun things, and I'll share them with you when you get home. good?"

Lu Erxiong's eyes lit up, "Sister, you can give me a little first, and then distribute it evenly when you get home."

Luo Xiuxiu was stunned and quickly reacted.

"Okay, you eat a bag of donkeys and roll!" Luo Xiuxiu took it out from her satchel, wrapped tightly in oil paper. This was what the mother prepared for her to eat in the car, and she was not in the mood to eat it.

"Sister Xiuxiu, you are such a good sister!" Lu Erxiong held the paper bag, his eyes narrowed into slits.

It's so good, you can eat a pack of donkeys and roll more than your brother, sister and brother!

As long as there is no problem with the children in principle, Feng Qingxue doesn't care much about their trivial matters, and reaches out to pick up Luo Xiuxiu's suitcase and luggage, "Come on, let's go home. Lu Erxiong, don't eat in the wind, go to the car eat again."

Lu Erxiong sighed like a little adult, "Mom, you are so strict!"

Although the situation gradually improved, Feng Qingxue did not dare to relax. She paid attention to the influence and did not let anyone drive Lu Jiang's car, but took Lu Erxiong by bus to pick up Luo Xiuxiu. The army has several buses, from the army to the In the urban area, passing through the railway station, a separate line was opened, in order to facilitate the soldiers to travel to and from the army and their hometown, and also to facilitate them to enter the city.

There were not many people in the car, but not a lot, almost full, including a group of soldiers.

"It's sister-in-law, sister-in-law."

"It's Doctor Feng!"

"Sister-in-law, sit here, sit here!"

When they saw Feng Qingxue getting into the car, someone immediately offered their seat to them with a very attentive attitude.