1421-1430

Chapter 1421 Mixed joys and sorrows 1

Lu Jiang was surprised and happier than Feng Qingxue.

He has always been very clear about what his wife was thinking. In the past month or two, he has thought about giving public service to private individuals many times, and asked someone to recommend his wife to go to college. She has been here for decades, and her independence has long been etched in her heart. Naturally He has a certain dedication to work and studies, but he knows his wife, and she will not accept the quota in this situation.

Now that the old chief speaks, it is simply an unexpected joy for him, and he is overjoyed.

However, Lu Jiang noticed that his wife did not have his own joy, but was a little worried and hesitant.

She wants to go to school, and now the opportunity has come, why is this expression?

In an instant, Lu Jiang understood what his wife was thinking and couldn't help but smile.

"Old chief? How could the old chief let me go to school?" Feng Qingxue picked up the document in disbelief, and it was indeed an instruction to recommend her to go to university, "The Department of Spanish at Capital University, the Department of Spanish at Capital University, is it one year or two Years?"

Luo Zhonghua smiled and said, "I don't know about this. The above said that the school hours will be shortened, either one year or two years. Anyway, it won't be the previous four years. But I know why the old head asked you to go to school."

"Why?" Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue asked in unison.

They are very curious about this question.

"Did you say that your biggest regret is that you didn't go to school?" Luo Zhonghua asked Xiang Feng Qingxue.

Feng Qingxue blinked her big eyes exactly like her daughter's. Ming Yan's face was full of doubts, and her brows were wrinkled, "Have I said such a thing? I don't have an impression. I just said that I didn't go to school."

Luo Zhonghua patted his thigh, "That must be your desire or regret for the school when you said this!"

"It's possible." Feng Qingxue nodded lightly, "Does it have anything to do with my quota?"

"Why not?" Luo Zhonghua said this sentence, and then said: "It may be that you have shown it before, so the old head remembered it in his heart. However, I definitely didn't think about it at first, after all, the enrollment plan has been down for two years. It has been a month, and I think it may be that I remembered it recently, and then I gave this instruction to let you study hard and graduate as soon as possible."

Feng Qingxue's mood is very complicated, with joy, sorrow, gratitude, and a little helpless, "I never thought that the old chief would remember my expression at that time in his heart, I really don't know how to express my gratitude to the old man. Chief."

Luo Zhonghua smiled and said, "The best thank you is to not waste this opportunity."

Although there is a difference of 108,000 miles between majors and medicine, Lu Jiang is happy that his wife finally has the opportunity to study. She is different from himself. She has the opportunity to attend the Military Academy. I had attended it before, but it was not a senior cadre class, and because Feng Qingxue stayed at home for the sake of her children, it was difficult for her to have the opportunity to go to school.

"Comrade Luo, don't worry, Qingxue has been very eager to learn since she was a child, and she will definitely study hard and improve every day, so as not to disappoint the old chief, and she will no longer be told that she is a doctor without even going to school." Lu Jiang saw his wife There was no response for a long time, and immediately said to Luo Zhonghua, "Next time I talk to the old chief, I have to thank the old chief."