381-390

Chapter 0381 The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law 1 .

On the day of fishing, Feng Qingxue was not at home, so he went to the production team next door to deliver the baby early in the morning.
  Feng Qingxue didn't know what the mother's name was. The person who came to invite her was the mother's neighbor. She didn't talk about her family. , I came to invite Qingxue, because the two production teams are close together, and Qingxue has a good reputation.
  Feng Qingxue took a look and found that her condition was not very good.
  No, it's very bad.
  Usually, she became ill from overwork and was extremely malnourished. The fetal heartbeat gradually slowed down, and the birth canal opened, but she had no strength to give birth at all. According to her own words, she didn't even eat hot soup until now.
  "I have to cook for the mother, so that she can have the strength to have a baby." Feng Qingxue said.
  The mother-in-law, who knows how to boil and serve hot water, listened and sighed, but she didn't make a sound. The husband, the dog, stood far away from the grass hut with his hands tied, and the mother and son remained motionless, as if deaf.
  Yes, there are thatched huts, but in the cold weather, the daughter-in-law is allowed to have children in the firewood shed.
  "I won't give birth anymore, I won't give birth anymore. Anyway, I'm born with a life of starvation and suffering! I can't finish the work during the day, and I can't see a piece of dried sweet potato in the bowl of clear soup!" SHe yelled out of breath.
  Feng Qingxue said unhappily: "You have suffered from the pain of being pregnant in October, so that he will eventually be stillborn?"
  "I don't want it either!" Xixi  roared, "But what can I do? What can I do? I gave birth to him, and I can't afford it! I have three hundred catties of rations, but do I have a hundred catties in my mouth? The old and the young, the old and the young, let me serve, work during the day and do the laundry at night, but the food saved is sent to the city to give to the eldest sister. Don't people in the city eat commercial food? Why are you fighting with me for rations? She has no urban hukou and her family comes to work. If she earns work points, she will have rations? Why do you want to eat my rations? Why? Why? Why?"

Why did she ask her mother-in-law three times in a row, and her mother-in-law's face was very ugly. 
  Gouzu's wife gave a miserable smile, "Did you see it? This is my life! I can't tell the truth." 

Feng Qingxue said unceremoniously, "What's the use of complaining? What's the use of complaining? Why can't you be the master of your own rations? You are strong, who would dare to provoke you? Maybe there is a way to survive."
  As she said, she pretended to take out two eggs from the medicine cabinet, peeled the shells and stuffed them into the mouth of the Guoyu's daughter-in-law.
  The daughter-in-law of Gouyu opened her mouth and bit half of the egg, swallowed it in large gulps, and wiped her mouth after eating. She didn't know where the strength came from her upper body, and the baby slipped down smoothly, as thin as a little mouse.
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly went to the stove next to the pot to scoop up water, and packed a few old swaddles for the child's bath.
  She weighed, and together with the swaddling clothes, at most four or five pounds.
  Having delivered so many times, she is already very experienced, and she can also measure the approximate weight of the baby. After all, not every family will prepare a scale in advance to wait for a famous baby.

Chapter 0382 The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law 2
"It's a boy." Feng Qingxue said to Gouyu's wife who was panting on the haystack.
  She glanced at the child a few times, her eyes were red, she held him tightly in her arms, and said fiercely: "I can't let my children continue to suffer and suffer with me! They bullied me so much, I fought with them! Thank you. , doctor, thank you for your two eggs for giving me the strength to give birth to him. My life and his life are all given by you, so you can name him."

  Some people directly name their children Aifeng Aixue and so on, and many people ask Feng Qingxue to name their children, thinking that Feng Qingxue is blessed and a doctor, who can frighten ghosts and spirits and keep pain away.
  Feng Qingxue asked what the child's surname was, and after hearing her name Liu, she pondered for a while and said, "Let's call it Liu Zheng."
  "Do you mean to ask me to compete with them?"
  Feng Qingxue smiled slightly, "It's sturdy and iron-boned. It means being able to stand out or being upright, I hope he grows into a real man in the future, that he can stand out and be upright." Don't imitate his father, his daughter-in-law is at the juncture of life and death, but he can stand by and follow his angry mother. , until now the mother and son are nowhere to be seen.
  "Okay, let's call it Liu Zheng, the nickname is Zhengzheng." Gouzu's wife liked the meaning of the name very much, and looked at her son affectionately, then suddenly looked up at Feng Qingxue, "Doctor, what's your name? Wait for Zhengzheng to grow up. Now, I want to tell him that it was you who let him be born safely, and I want him to always remember your kindness." When the conditions are better, you must let your children give gifts to Feng Qingxue during the festivals. Go back to the neighbor's sister-in-law to find out where her house is.