261-270

Chapter 0261 Birth of Children 1
Who is Xiuying? It is Jin Cuihua's concubine, her full name is Niu Xiuying.
  Jin Cuihua's husband is the eldest, and Xiuying's husband is the fifth. Of the three sisters-in-law, the two of them have the best relationship. No, when I heard that Xiuying was about to give birth, the first one came to look for Feng Qingxue.
  Their production team has only one midwife. Although she is very skilled, the mortality rate of delivery is extremely high.
  Even so, everyone is still looking for her, because there are too few people in this line of work, and it was the profession of pariahs in the old days.
  Now this stable woman is also old, and the delivery is not stable, and sometimes she can't be found. Many women give birth by themselves at home. There are older female elders in the family, and they rely on their own experience in childbirth. Birth for the younger generation.
  Life or death, it all depends on the will of God.
  This is the third child born to Niu Xiuying. The first child has a daughter who survived, and the second child and a son did not survive. In total, he lived for less than ten days.
  Feng Qingxue hurried over with Jin Cuihua, and while walking, told Lu Tianjun to run home and bring a medicine box with a red cross in her closet and two thermos bottles filled with hot water at home.
  The medicine box was sent to her by Doctor Guo before she left the military hospital.
  Since she devoted herself to studying medicine, she could not live without a career, so Dr. Guo and several nurses who had taught her in the hospital put together a set and put it in the medicine cabinet.
  "And our new toilet paper, bring it too!"
  Guan Cheng suddenly stood up, "I'll go with Tian Jun!" The two of them have long legs and fast feet. Not long after Feng Qingxue arrived in front of Niu Xiuying, the two children carried them on their backs. He came quickly with a medicine box, a hot water bottle and a toilet paper, running out of breath and sweating profusely.
  Niu Xiuying was lying on the ground and screaming, with a layer of corn stalks under her body. The strong labor of the production team was far away from her. Only a few middle-aged and elderly women surrounded her to cheer her on.

 Such poor production conditions made Feng Qingxue sigh, and it was too unsanitary.
  It was too late to tell them to pay attention to hygiene. Feng Qingxue rolled up her sleeves and stepped forward. On the way, she had heard Jin Cuihua talk about Niu Xiuying's situation. Now the main task is to check the fetal position, open the medicine box, and use the simple stethoscope of this era to test Listening to the heartbeat of the fetus, and disinfecting the scissors and towels, I was very busy.
  Scissors are disinfected with alcohol.
  The bottle is filled with alcohol, prepared in my own space, and declared to be liquor.
  The clean towel that had been boiled in boiling water before was soaked in the hot water poured into the basin, Feng Qingxue also washed his hands, and asked the woman next to help to drain the sewage in the bucket, and then poured some hot water into it to dry.
  There is no way, the conditions are so simple, she can only do this.
  Niu Xiuying has experience in giving birth. In about an hour, the birth canal opened ten fingers. There was no suspense, and she gave birth to a child smoothly.
  The birth process is important, and so is postpartum care.
  Feng Qingxue didn't think it was dirty, so she carefully cut the umbilical cord for the child, poured hot water into the basin and mixed cold water into lukewarm water. After washing it, she wrapped it in the old clothes that Jin Cuihua told her son to run home and waited for Niu Xiuying's placenta. Later, when she found that everything was normal and there was no sign of bleeding, she said to Niu Xiuying, who was lying on the haystack panting, "Stay confinement at home, work after confinement, don't take yourself seriously. "I told her and Jin Cuihua a little about postpartum hygiene.
  "Thank you, big girl!" Niu Xiuying looked sideways at her newborn son, very happy.

Chapter 0262 The Landlord Gives a Child
Wang Zhengguo already knew about this, and immediately asked Niu Xiuying's husband to take his daughter-in-law and children home with a flatbed truck, and then came back to work, "I won't deduct your work points, go! Go home and get your daughter-in-law some good supplements. !"
  Niu Xiuying's husband's nickname is Xiao Wu, and his brothers are called according to rank.
  He pulled the flatbed truck away as if flying, and quickly rushed back out of breath, but Jin Cuihua was worried about Niu Xiuying's lack of food at home, and regardless of whether to deduct work points or not, he followed home and didn't come back.
  Seeing this scene, Feng Qingxue sighed, and suddenly had a sour stomach, and spit out her lunch with a "wow".
  She has been pregnant for more than two months. Except for the occasional retching in the morning, there is no other pregnancy reaction. Now the blood is too heavy, and the smoke makes her whole body uncomfortable, and it shows immediately.
  Seeing this, Niu Xiuying's mother-in-law hurriedly said, "His sister, I'll go and bury the dirty things." She was talking about the placental blood and other things that Niu Xiuying had drained. The water in the toilet for bathing the baby was also very dirty. After it was dealt with, he flushed the toilet in the river, and then brought it up to Feng Qingxue, who had returned to the shade of a tree.
  The women in the production team were full of awe for Feng Qingxue, and they looked like a big doctor in an orderly manner. Just by looking at the delivery kits she took out, they knew that they were extraordinary. They were foreign things that even the midwives in their production team didn't have!
  In the evening, Xiao Wu brought Feng Qingxue a small basket with eggs and peanuts in the shell.
  "Big sister, thank you today."
  "Fifth brother, I'll keep the peanuts as snacks for the children, take the eggs back and make up for the sister-in-law." Feng Qingxue insisted on putting ten eggs back on the basket, "Let's live It's not easy, don't be so polite. It's not too late to ask him to come and give me something to thank me when the first child I deliver tomorrow will be able to grow up."