151-160

Chapter 0151 Smoothly bring back 3
Looking at Jiang He, and then at Feng Qingxue's brother, Guan Cheng opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.
  He knew Jiang He was right, but he couldn't bear to part with these children.
  Feng Qingxue felt very distressed. These children were like little beasts snuggling together to keep warm. Without one person, there would be a lack of warmth.
  Guan Cheng was still kneeling on the ground, holding his head in his hands, and the ruined temple fell into a strange silence.
  How quiet is it? You can hear the sound of a needle falling on the ground.
  In the end, the sound of Guan Cheng's stomach due to hunger broke the silence.
  "Guan Cheng, you must have eaten nothing." Zhang Erya hurriedly handed the half of her leftover to Guan Cheng.
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly said: "Er Ya, you keep it for yourself, I still have it here. Guancheng's Wowotou is in the back basket, you can get it yourself, eat first, when you're full, let's talk about the future!"
  Guan Cheng let go of his hand, raised his head, and remained motionless.
  "You're such a stubborn child!" Feng Qingxue stretched her empty hand into the basket, took out a pocket head and handed it to him, "Eat, eat first, so hungry, how do you take care of your brother?"
  "Thank you !" Guan Cheng had eaten a little wild vegetable soup in the past two days, and he was so hungry that he was starving.
  If he hadn't been worried about his younger brother, he wouldn't have been able to find his biological mother and stepfather, nor would he have been able to return to the broken temple after being beaten.
  After eating half a wowatou, Guan Cheng was full.
  The remaining half of the wowotou, he carefully placed in the pocket of the tattered shirt.
  Feng Qingxue handed the kettle over, "Drink some water."
  "I'm not thirsty." Guan Cheng shook his head, he was already thirsty when he came back, and he was even more thirsty after eating wowatou, but He was afraid of dirtying the kettle himself, so he planned to go to the river to grab two sips of water.

"Take it, drink it!" How could Feng Qingxue not understand his thoughts? Stuck the water bottle into his arms.
  Guan Cheng's eyes were red, and he took two sips while holding the kettle.
  Feng Qingxue saw that there were several broken bowls in the broken temple, and asked Guan Cheng to brush a bowl with only a small hole, and then came back and poured the water in the kettle, and took out a small half of a white-faced steamed bun from the back basket and shredded it. Soak it thoroughly, and feed it to Guan Yu who has been taking medicine for a while.
  A very hungry child, even if he is not awake, his mouth adapts to the needs of his body and swallows.
  In fact, eating porridge is the best, but the current situation does not allow it.
  Even the blistered white steamed buns were enough to make the people present envied, and couldn't help but smashed their mouths.
  They have only heard of white-faced steamed buns.
  After a while, Guan Yu ate all the white steamed buns with blisters. He had something in his stomach that relieved his stomach cramps, his brows stretched, and he slept more soundly.
  Jiang He patted Guan Cheng's shoulder hard, "Guan Cheng, what are you hesitating about? Don't hesitate any longer."
  It could be seen that Feng Qingxue, who even brought out the white flour buns, treats Guan Cheng and Guan Yu well from the bottom of his heart. , In these times, many parents can't do this. Jiang He envied Guan Cheng, but also felt happy for him. He was glad that his good friend could finally have a normal home, instead of wandering outside and living a life inferior to pigs and dogs.
  Guan Cheng looked back at him and said in a low voice, "I can't bear you guys, Jiang He. If I leave, you will be the only one left. Erya is a girl after all. Can you take care of the remaining children alone?
  " Isn't it just to bring everyone to beg? I can handle it!" Jiang He said nonchalantly.

Chapter 0152 Smoothly bring back 4
"Don't make it so easy, everyone's life is not easy, where are the beggars not being chased by dogs?"
  Hearing Guan Cheng's words, Jiang He sneered, "Fart! People can't live anymore, how many families are raising them? Dogs? Even the dog owners have already skinned them and boiled them to fill their stomachs! Aren't we begging for a wink? Are they treated as guests? Don't be kidding! We're welcome."
  Speaking of which, Jiang He said solemnly, "Guancheng, don't worry. Winter is hard, isn't it spring now? In spring, the mountains and plains are full of wild grass and wild vegetables, and poplars and willows have sprouted. As long as you have hands and feet, you won't let yourself starve to death."
  While Guan Cheng and Jiang He were talking, Feng Qingxue remained silent.
  Because she clearly knew that she sympathized with these children, but couldn't bring them all back, there was nowhere to put them back, and she couldn't provide food and clothing for so many people, which was too eye-catching.
  Everyone can't eat enough to feed so many people by himself, even a blind person can detect the tricks.
  The more you experience, the more you understand the value of food.
  Feng Qingxue made up her mind again. After the famine years passed, the food production and supply were relieved, and she must gradually reduce the food supply to her family and friends. If she could take out less refined grain, she would take out less, and she wanted to fill her stomach. , just work hard, and you can always earn back some of the rations, which reduces the consumption of space materials.
  Soon, the conversation between Guan Cheng and Jiang He came to an end, Guan Cheng took his younger brother to leave with the wind and the snow, and the broken temple always opened the door to their brothers, and they could come back at any time.
  The words were spoken by Jiang He.
  Feng Qingxue smiled, the two children in front of her had a lot of hearts.