61-70

Chapter 0061 Official Blind Date 1
Hey, boy, you're attentive!
  Lu Zhiyuan immediately gave his son an admiring look, and immediately smiled at Feng Qingxue: "Yeah girl, it's very cold today, and it's even worse when it's dark. You're a girl, so you should dress warmly. ."
  Wang Zhengguo, who had the will to promote this marriage, also agreed.
  In the wind and snow, the old cotton-padded clothes and pants are wearing very warm close-fitting cashmere sweaters and pants. In addition, I didn't ride a bicycle but walked home. When I move, the sun is born. In fact, it is not very cold, but riding a car is different.
  The cold wind is biting, and the clothes are naturally exposed, and the warmth on the body caused by walking will soon disappear.
  The most important point is that Feng Qingxue also wanted to continue developing with Lu Jiang, so she took over the military coat in a shy and timid manner.
  Really warm!
  Needless to say, the fabric of the military coat is the best material at present, and the inside is lambskin.
  Good fabric, good lining, no wind can penetrate.
  Although I also have a lot of leather goods in my space, I will not be able to take them out for a while. When I have time, I must find a piece of fabric of the same color as that of a military coat and make a few coats to wear.
  Feng Qingxue thought so, her face flushed a little more because of the warmth.
  Worried that the cold wind would crack his skin, Feng Qingxue quickly pulled up the scarf, covering most of his face, only showing two eyes.
  Seeing Feng Qingxue wearing his military coat and covering his face again, Lu Jiang's eyes were filled with a smile, and he secretly praised her cautiousness, so he quickly sat back to his place and drove with the whip.
  The ox's legs are not fast, but there is an ox-cart to pull the luggage, which greatly saves people's strength.
  Lu Jiang expressed his intentions, and Wang Zhengguo quickly gave him the opportunity. He turned his head and smiled and said, "Lu Jiang, you participate in various trainings in the army. What do you do during your rest time? How many times can you come back a year?"

No one knows better than Wang Zhengguo that Lu Jiang comes back several times a year.
  In the past two years, Lu Jiang didn't go to the battlefield, and he only had a family leave once a year. In the previous years, he didn't come back for five or six years in a row.
  Wang Zhengguo is more aware of the military regulations. After all, he is the person who has the most contact with the Lu family in the Wanglou brigade, so he did not ask about the secrets of the military. Lu Jiang quickly replied: "Training can't be missed for a day, training can't be missed. We have to be serious, the more opportunities we have to save our lives on the battlefield. Therefore, even during the rest time, we insist on exercising, and then open up wasteland and cultivate land."
  Having said this, Lu Jiang smiled, "There is a large area of ​​famine in the country, even if there is no shortage of troops. We also have to find a way to get some food for the food supply in China, and it's not enough to rely on that supply."
  Soldiers are trained intensively and eat a lot. Many times they can't get enough to eat, so they try to get food.
  Then, Lu Jiang laughed again: "Our training base is in the deep mountains and old forests, and occasionally we go to the mountains to hunt prey for tooth sacrifice."
  "What kind of prey can you catch?" Feng Qingxue couldn't help but asked curiously.
  Lu Jiang immediately came to his senses, "Wild rabbits and pheasants are more common. If you are lucky, you can call some of them to the cooking class every now and then in autumn and winter. If you are not lucky, you will encounter wild boars and other crop pests."
  Feng Qingxue blinked Blinking his eyes, "The wild boar is huge and has a lot of meat. One head is enough for many people to eat. How can you say bad luck?"
  There is no comparison between rabbits and wild boars.
  Lu Jiang smiled, "The wild boar's skin is thick and rough, and most people can't control it. It takes a lot of effort to hit one head, and people are injured every time. Moreover, the taste of wild boar is not as tender as that of wild rabbits."