1571-1580

Chapter 1571 Sisters Night Talk 1

The person who stole the child was not an outsider, but a comrade-in-arms of Commander Rong, a comrade-in-arms Li Jun who was injured and lost his fertility after walking down the battlefield.

This matter, Commander Rong and his wife have never told anyone, including their son Rong Yuan.

Some people accept the fact that they have lost fertility, and some people can't accept it. Li Jun is the latter, but the couple received a letter from his hometown, saying that his mother was dying, and they were waiting to see their grandson.

Li Jun and his wife, Hu Lan, were revolutionary partners.

Invalides' twin sons Rong Yuan and Rong Hui are over a year old. The twins look exactly the same, white and clean, with a small black mole on each of the left and right eyebrows. They were little red men in the army at that time.

Li Jun and his wife asked for leave, and privately borrowed a child from Chief Rong Rong to take home to show his mother. Anyway, the old lady didn't know their living conditions after marriage. Captain Rong  didn't think much about it. He and Li Jun were friends of life and death. After finally persuading his wife to lend a child to Li Jun, the eldest Rong Yuan was a little cold, so he hugged the second eldest Rong Hui to Li Jun.

No one thought that Li Jun and his wife would never come back after they left with their child in their arms. After finding out that Li Jun had been discharged from the army due to injury and illness, the Army Commander had no regrets. The result of my mother leaving after the funeral.

For this reason, Hu Lan refused to see Army Chief Rong again. He was in the northwest, and she took Rong Yuan to live in the capital.

The separation of wives and children, this is the half-life portrait of Chief Rong.

"What's the boy's name, how old is he? Which train is he on? I'll entrust my comrades from the Ministry of Railways to help me investigate. I'll definitely find him, definitely." Chief Rong said impatiently.

Lu Jiang understood the urgency of Army Chief Rong. If his child was stolen, he would frantically search for it.

"His surname is Li, my name is Li Jiaoyang." Lu Jiang told Commander Rong of the train number again, "I told you before that it was five or six years ago when my daughter-in-law saw him. You might as well start from five or six years ago. The former conductor began to investigate. After so many years, it is impossible for a child with a kind and motivated character to be a conductor forever."

When he heard the surname Li, Commander Rong became even more anxious. After hanging up the phone, he called a comrade-in-arms from the Ministry of Railways.

"Old Zhang, look up someone for me." Chief Rong came straight to the point.

"Okay, you said, as long as it is from my Ministry of Railways, I can find it for you."

Chief Rong said Li Jiaoyang's name, age and train number five or six years ago, "Old Zhang, you know I'm looking for a child, someone has seen him look exactly like Rong Yuan."

Lao Zhang immediately said: "Lao Rong, that is a train from Shanghai to the northwest and then to the Tibetan area. The conductors are usually recruited in Shanghai. The departure station is convenient for going back and forth! I will call Lao Zhu and let him know. He will check it for you, you wait."

Shanghai? Not far from Li Jun's hometown.

Captain Rong hung up the phone and kept watch over the phone.

Lao Zhang didn't let him wait too long, and called him soon.

"Old Rong, this Li Jiaoyang is a famous person, very good, I found it." Lao Zhang said happily.