1271-1280

Chapter 1271 A man goes to a woman's house 2

Feng Qingxue explained: "The teeth on your top grow downward, so of course you have to throw them under the bed."

"What about the teeth below?" Xibao opened his mouth and pointed to the row of teeth below, "They grow upwards, do they have to be thrown into the sky? It's so hard, the dirt will fall when thrown up. down."

Xi Bao frowned, his expression so tangled.

Feng Qingxue laughed and said, "You don't need to throw it into the sky, just throw the lower teeth on the roof."

When Xi Bao heard this, he glanced at the roof of his house, rushed into the house and threw the two front teeth in his hands to the bottom of the bed, ran out and said to Feng Qingxue: "Mom, I have already thrown it under my mother's bed, Will my teeth grow in tomorrow?"

So anxious?

Feng Qingxue shook his head, "No, the time is too short, and even if the seeds are planted in the ground, they won't germinate the next day."

Xibao was immediately disappointed.

The aftermath of this incident was that Xi Bao kept his mouth tightly closed in front of everyone and refused to speak, so as not to reveal his unsightly teeth.

It's raining heavily today, so there's no need to go to work. Wen Ruyu and Jin Ruochu came to the Lu family during the day. They still focused on teaching Feng Qingxue's mother and son, supplemented by enlightenment for Fubao. The little girl was actually very interested in fine brushwork. Moreover, she has an amazing sensitivity to color, of course Wen Ruyu would not let this little seedling go.

"Xibao," Jin Ruochu deliberately teased Xibao until he changed his teeth, "Why don't you talk to grandpa? You know? You don't talk to grandpa, you don't eat with grandpa, grandpa is very sad."

Xibao covered his mouth with his hands, and covered his mouth with both hands together in an arch, "You laugh at me, and I'm also very sad."

He Lu Xibao is not easy to deceive, hum!

Father Lu was fond of his grandson, so he said, "Brother Jin, don't tease him, let him write these two big characters quickly. There will be something else in a while. I wonder if someone will come to our house."

"What's the matter?" Feng Qingxue asked while setting up the tableware.

Guan Cheng took Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu to bring the food out of the kitchen. Seeing Guan Cheng, Father Lu didn't speak.

"It has something to do with Acheng?" Feng Qingxue asked.

"That's it."

After listening to Father Lu's words, Guan Cheng smiled and said, "Grandpa, what can't you say? It has something to do with me? Since Xi Bao came home, there has been no trouble. How can there be anything related to me recently?"

Speaking of this, he suddenly remembered something and said, "Is it about Wang Lingzhi's marriage?"

"Wang Lingzhi is getting married? Isn't she going to recruit children?" A trace of disgust flashed in Feng Qingxue's eyes. Since what Wang Lingzhi and her parents did, she blacklisted the family, but they are very popular among parents. The villagers secretly rejected them, thinking that their family was too poisonous, "Is there anyone in Shili Baxiang who is willing to marry her?"

Wang Lingzhi's reputation has long been stinky, no, she has no reputation at all.

Guan Cheng pursed his lips and smiled, "So I'll find someone who doesn't know the details!"