901-910

Chapter 901

In fact, when Feng Qingxue heard the name Fu Nansheng, she remembered who this person was.

Decades later, one of the most famous painters in the painting and calligraphy world is also a collector. It is said that many of his collections come from the cultural relics exported by the state in exchange for foreign exchange during the catastrophe, that is, antique calligraphy and paintings copied from various households. .

Feng Qingxue didn't pay much attention to his apprenticeship. It turned out that he was apprenticed to Wen Ruyu just like Lu Shaonong.

Among the information about Fu Nansheng, the most frequently mentioned is his Hong Kong nationality.

That's right, Fu Nansheng went to Hong Kong with his family in the 1950s. It is expected that he and Wen Ruyu have not communicated for many years. This is the reason.

Because Wen Ruyu took Feng Qingxue as his apprentice, the others left one after another. He was the only one who was sitting in the hall with this ink lotus flower explaining the advantages and disadvantages to Feng Qingxue. Lu Jiang and Guan Cheng did not disturb them when they cleaned up the table. Master and apprentice, only Father Lu drank tea very leisurely, listening to them explain one by one.

After a long time, Wen Ruyu finally put away her eloquence, took a few sips of the tea that Lu Jiang poured for him to moisten her throat, "I'm here today, you first change the brushwork according to what I said, and the picture will change. Go further."

"Thank you, teacher!" After the old man explained it, Feng Qingxue suddenly felt stunned.

Although it is said that the master leads the door to practice in the individual, but without the master, the apprentice cannot touch the threshold at all.

Wen Ruyu waved her hand, "If you have talent, don't let it go. I don't think it's worse than Guan Cheng, and even because of my experience, my performance in calligraphy and painting is even better. I like children who are motivated and eager to learn, and I don't want to learn all by myself and the last few years. The experience that I just summed up has vanished before I have time to pass it on to the students, so I pushed the boat with your father's suggestion."

Feng Qingxue smiled and said, "In the end, it is the students who are fortunate enough to be able to worship at your door."

She paused and lowered her voice, "There are two things, let me tell the teacher first, so that the teacher will not worry about it all the time."

Wen Ruyu was about to go back to the bullpen with Father Lu, when she heard this, she was slightly taken aback and asked what was the matter.

"It's Senior Brother Lu Shaonong and Senior Brother Fu Nansheng."

Wen Ruyu blurted out: "Do you know their whereabouts? Why didn't you say it just now?"

"There were so many people just now that it was inconvenient." Feng Qingxue smiled lightly, without being rude, and said neatly: "Senior brother Lu Shaonong and sister-in-law Lin Yufen are now living in the sister-in-law's hometown, using fake names and identities during the Anti-Japanese War, everything. Peace. We had a relationship on the train at first, and then we wrote letters, so we have a little friendship."

Wen Ruyu suddenly said, "The one who reminded them to go abroad was..."

"I was the student. I felt that the situation was wrong, so I reminded them a few words. It seems that the reminder was right at the beginning. At least the brothers and sisters are safe and have not been affected by this catastrophe."

"Fate, fate, who would have thought that we would have such a fate." Wen Ruyu sighed with emotion, "Where's Nan Sheng?"

Feng Qingxue hesitated for a moment, "Senior Brother Fu Nansheng... I forgot where I heard it before. It seems that the Fu family in Shanghai is very rich and a national capitalist, but they went to sea with their family ten years ago. Senior Brother Nan Sheng is the eldest son of their family. I guess it's because of the situation, so I can't communicate with you. "