1791-1800

Chapter 1791 This is not what it used to be 3

In fact, Zhou Zhou and Guan Yu wanted Cheng Baoguo to take their children to live in their new bungalow. The new home was spacious and bright. Father Lu did not agree. He believed that the children of the Lu family must live in their own home and try to live in a farmhouse masonry house. taste.

Except for Xibao who lived in the Wanglou Brigade since childhood, the other children followed Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue. Father Lu was afraid that they would dislike the customs of his hometown, because most of the Wanglou Brigade's homes were still adobe, mud-tile, brick There are still a few tile-roofed houses, and the roads are also muddy roads, not as clean and tidy as in the city or the army compound.

Father Lu and Cheng Baoguo live in the east room, Wang Cuilan and Fubao live in the west room, Lu Tianzhi and Xibao live in the east wing with the triplets, Ye Yan and Xiaomiao. Five wide bunk beds.

Seven people and six beds were not enough, but the triplets were young and Zhuangzhuang slept with Xibao for the time being.

They were very tired all the way and had no dreams all night.

Xibao always got up early, and the cock crowing sounded, so he lightly dressed and got out of bed, and when he turned around, he saw Zhuangzhuang with big black and white eyes, looking at himself a little dazedly.

Xibao touched his face, and after a closer look, Xiaomiao was no longer on the bed, but Lu Tianzhi and Dun Dun Erxiong were sleeping soundly.

Zhuang Zhuang sat up and hugged the quilt, "Brother, it's so dark."

The sky was already white with fish belly, and people could be seen outside, but the east wing had its back to the east, and although it wasn't possible to reach out and see five fingers inside, if you weren't used to it, it would be difficult to see people and things clearly.

Xi Bao smiled and pulled the electric light cord on the wall, and the dim light illuminated the room at once.

Lu Tianzhi, Dun Dun and Er Xiong slept soundly, but the lights did not wake them up. With a grunt, he slowly got up and put on his clothes. In addition to his johns, he put on cashmere sweaters and long cotton socks first. Wearing cotton underwear and finally a military green jacket and trousers is the most popular military uniform style at present.

Zhuangzhuang's movements were not light, and finally woke up the three brothers.

The first thing Lu Erxiong did was look for the toilet. He ate a lot last night, and he drank a lot of water when he was thirsty before going to bed. Naturally, he was suffocated.

After letting go of the water, Lu Erxiong heaved a sigh of relief, grabbed his clothes and put them on his body, "Brother, take us out to play, but my cousin said that he would take us to a mule cart, an ox cart, and a carriage."

Dun Dun said: "Lu Erxiong, you're wearing the wrong clothes again, take it off and give it to me."

Although Dundun Erxiong and Zhuangzhuang have different statures, Zhuangzhuang is shorter and thinner, their clothes have always been the same style, and Dundun and Erxiong often wear each other's clothes by mistake.

No, it should be that Lu Erxiong often wears Dun Dun's clothes by mistake, and I don't know if he did it on purpose.

Dundun is honest, while Lu Erxiong is naughty. Naughty children like to play, and their clothes are easier to wear. Just like now, even though their clothes are not on the same bed, Lu Erxiong still wears Dundun's unpatched jacket.

Lu Erxiong angrily took off his jacket and threw it to Dun Dun, "Aren't they all the same?"

Dun Dun snorted, "How can it be the same? Yours has a patch, mine doesn't."