71-80

Chapter 0071 Shopping 3
After dinner shopping, full of energy.
  Lu Jiang took Feng Qingxue to the department store, stopped in front of the cloth counter, and took out a large stack of cloth tickets at the same time.
  "Comrade, let's buy cloth and show us some more."
  Seeing that they were both wrapped in military coats, Lu Jiang was wearing military uniforms under the open coats, and the epaulettes were particularly obvious. The salesperson who was making sweaters at the counter immediately stood up. , greet them warmly.
  "What kind of cloth do you want to see, comrade? The goods we just bought here are all top quality."
  "Qingxue, what color of cloth do you like to wear?" Lu Jiang turned his head and asked Feng Qingxue, "You can do whatever you want. Pick the cloth you like, let's buy the cloth first, and then buy the clothes, shoes and socks."   "
  I don't lack clothes, so I don't need to waste money."

  Lu Jiang said, "How can it be wasted? You should buy it, you can choose, I have enough tickets."
  Feng Qingxue hesitated for a while, and carefully looked at the fabric on the counter, which was more than the county department store. There are many and good ones, including cotton, khaki, labor cloth, corduroy, etc. The colors are basically black, blue, and gray. The brighter one is army green. In addition, there is a black, red and gray plaid wool. Well, other than that, there aren't any brightly colored fabrics.
  The saleswoman in her thirties was very winking, and she hurriedly said to Feng Qingxue: "What color do comrades like? I will give you whichever one you want. Look at this plaid, it looks the best as a gown. , and this army green khaki."
  "We want this plaid." Lu Jiang ordered the only piece of wool before Feng Qingxue spoke.
  The salesman smiled and said, "Okay, comrade."
  After careful consideration, Feng Qingxue finally chose blue toil cloth and army green khaki cloth, each of which is only big enough to make a piece of clothing, "These enough."

"How can these be enough? As I said, you don't have to be polite to me."
  After Lu Jiang finished speaking, he pointed at two kinds of fabrics such as blue and black labor cloth, black and blue corduroy, blue, green and black three kinds of khaki. The sales clerk said, "Everything is 20 feet long, and two pieces of 20-foot muslin cloth are needed, and the blue background and the white ones are needed."
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly said, "Brother Lu, you don't need to buy them. So much cloth."
  "It's hard to come here, just buy it, anyway, the army is responsible for food, food and clothing, and clothes are distributed according to the season. The cloth tickets collected by these comrades in arms are expired and invalid, and I won't need them in the future." Lu Jiang planned to buy her more cloth and more clothes from the beginning.
  Back then, when my brother hired his sister-in-law, there were 80 pieces of satin cloth and dozens of sets of clothes for the four seasons.
  How much can you do now?
  It's insignificant by comparison.
  Feng Qingxue couldn't beat him, so she could only watch Lu Jiang hand in the money and tickets.
  Cotton is six cents a foot, khaki is eighty, labor cloth and corduroy are one dollar a foot, plaid wool is the most expensive, ten dollars a foot, this piece of wool is eight feet six inches, and it is eight Sixteen dollars.
  Buying cloth not only costs money, but also has to use tickets.
  The salesman opened the ticket and attached the clip to a wire above his head, and with a swoosh, he was pulled away.
  After a while, the wire was pulled back, and only the change and the receipt were on the clip.
  The salesman handed it over to Lu Jiang, then cut out the designated fabric swiftly, folded it by the way, and said enthusiastically: "Comrade, I still have wool here, both wool and blended wool, do you want it? I only came in here. The goods, the knitted sweater is warm when you wear it on your body."

Chapter 0072 Shopping 4
These were originally in short supply, and they were often sold out as soon as they were put out in the winter.
  However, the market has not been good in the past two years. Who does not understand the famine? Grain stores in the city have not limited the supply of food. If everyone has some money, they hurriedly find a way to go to the black market to buy high-priced grains. They don't care so much about clothes, and just wear some clothes.
  Therefore, department stores will only have a sufficient amount of goods now, and there is a backlog of imported watches and other items that cannot be sold.
  After listening to the salesperson's words and seeing the colorful woolen yarns that the salesperson took out, Lu Jiang was very moved. He thought that the sweater knitted with red wool would look great on Feng Qingxue, but he knew that he had no woolen ticket in his hand.
  "Do I have to use a wool ticket to buy wool?" Lu Jiang asked.
  "It can also be paid with cloth tickets."
  As soon as he heard that he could use cloth tickets to buy wool, Lu Jiang immediately took out a stack of cloth tickets, and picked the red wool thread first.
  The price of wool yarn is very expensive, 20 yuan a pound, and 10 yuan for blended wool, but Lu Jiang was not bad. He bought four pounds of red wool, four pounds of blue wool, and four pounds of blended wool. .
  Twelve catties of wool, enough to knit several sweaters
  Feng Qingxue was speechless.
  "Brother Lu, that's enough, why do you buy so much?" Although it wasn't her money, it made her feel very distressed.
  After all, he spent hundreds of dollars just buying fabrics and wool.
  What concept? As far as she knows, the wages of many urban workers are only 20 to 30 yuan per month.
  Feng Qingxue just pulled Lu Jiang away from the counter.
  "Wait, I haven't bought you clothes and shoes yet!" Seeing Feng Qingxue walking towards the door, Lu Jiang hurriedly spoke.
  Feng Qingxue stopped and turned to look at him, with a very disapproving expression, "Didn't you say that there are two pairs of shoes given by Zhao's sister-in-law? What shoes do you want to buy? These fabrics are enough to make many clothes. "