1081-1090

Chapter 1081 

After thinking about it, Wang Lingzhi stepped forward and took Wu Lijuan's arm, turned and walked out, "I originally wanted to buy something, but seeing so many cars and so many people working, I didn't want to go in and disturb them. Now, I'll come back to buy them when they're done. My business is not important anyway. Wu Lijuan, what are you doing here? I remember your home is quite far from here."

Don't let Wu Lijuan see Guancheng! This is Wang Lingzhi's only thought at the moment.

She lives with Guan Cheng in the Wanglou Brigade, and she can get the moon near the water tower first, which is what she is most proud of. When Guan Cheng refuses to accept her, she must not let Wu Lijuan see Guan Cheng.

Compared with last year's suspension of classes, Guan Cheng has become better-looking and more attractive, and Wu Lijuan will definitely be thrilled and pursue her relentlessly.

Because he likes Guancheng, Wang Lingzhi pays special attention to Guancheng. Who likes him in the school and who pursues him, Wang Lingzhi is like Der Spiegel in his heart, and they usually fight against each other.

Wu Lijuan is the deputy squad leader and has the most frequent contact with Guan Cheng as the squad leader, which has long made Wang Lingzhi jealous.

Wu Lijuan looked at Wang Lingzhi, who was enthusiastic about her, and there was a hint of doubt in her eyes, but she didn't ask, nor did she follow her actions and left the gate of the supply and marketing agency, "I'm here to buy things, not to buy things. What is the supply and marketing cooperative doing? You let me go shopping first, and after I finish shopping, let's talk about going home after school is suspended."

"Don't you say that there are a lot of people? The supply and marketing agency is too busy. Let's buy things again later. I want to buy one piece. I also have something I want to buy." After saving pocket money for a long time, I can buy a bottle of vanishing cream. This is her Reason to leave early in the morning.

When Wu Lijuan heard her say this, she was led out again involuntarily, and she couldn't help but look back.

This look made her never regret her actions.

At a glance, she saw Guancheng, who was carrying a bamboo basket full of garlic and turned around to enter the supply and marketing cooperative. It looked better than when she was in school. Even when she was doing farm work, she had an indescribable charm.

There are bandit gentlemen, such as cutting and learning.

Understanding Wang Lingzhi's prudence, Wu Lijuan smiled, turned her head back like she didn't see Guancheng, and looked at Wang Lingzhi, "Okay, let's go a little further, I've encountered a lot of things recently and want to talk to someone. a bit."

"What's the matter? You can tell me." Wang Lingzhi pretended to be considerate.

Wu Lijuan thought for a while and said, "There are so many things in our brigade, which one should I talk about first?"

Wang Lingzhi smiled and said, "Whatever you say, I will listen to it." It doesn't matter to her.

"Then tell me about my cousin!" Wu Lijun sorted out her thoughts and said in a succinct manner, "Although my cousin is a junior high school student, she is very smart and beautiful, and is famous in our team. One of the flowers, at the beginning of the year, the textile factory in the city was recruiting workers. She was fortunate to be one of them. Now she can earn a salary of 10 or 20 yuan a month and can eat commercial grain. She likes a person, but that person doesn't like her, But in the end she got married to the person she liked."

Wang Lingzhi interrupted her immediately, "How did your cousin do it?"

"There's nothing to say. My cousin said that the other party was playing a hooligan to her. Now it's a big deal. The leader severely criticized that person and made the decision to let him marry my cousin." Wu Lijuan laughed.