231-240

Chapter 0231 Unkind Invitation 3
Every time Lu Jiang went to Wu Zheng's house to receive acupuncture and massage, Feng Qingxue would accompany him. Holding his usual study notes, he looked for opportunities to ask Wu Zheng for various difficult questions he encountered during self-study. After getting the answers, he was often relieved.

   Wu Zheng was also surprised by Feng Qingxue's learning ability, no wonder Dr. Guo said she was talented.

   Not only talented, but also perseverance and eager to learn.

   What satisfies Wu Zheng the most is that Feng Qingxue has an excellent memory, and she is very good at applying what she has learned. The identification of the acupoints of the meridians, the answers obtained are quite good, and only three mistakes were made when identifying the acupoints of the whole body.

   However, Wu Zheng arranged more homework for Feng Qingxue, and still did not let go of his disciples.

   Feng Qingxue is not discouraged, all her thoughts are now on study, and she is no longer so obsessed with the status of master and apprentice. Anyway, in her heart, she already regards Wu Zheng as her teacher, and secretly tells herself that in the future Visit the teacher often.

   On this day, Wu Zheng finished giving Lu Jiang acupuncture and massage, and while rubbing the needles, he said, "You can do it again and it's over."

   "Please, Doctor Wu (Mr. Wu)." Feng Qingxue and Lu Jiang thanked him repeatedly.

   "No trouble, every time you come to me, you don't have empty hands. Seriously, I took advantage of it."

   Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue listened and smiled.

   Wu Zheng showed Lu Jiang's newly healed arms and legs again, and also performed acupuncture and moxibustion, saying that the recovery was good, but because Lu Jiang will be returning to the army in a few days, the follow-up acupuncture and massage needs to be done by Dr. Guo or Guo Xiuying. .

    Lu Jiang can move his two arms. Because Doctor Guo told him not to do heavy work and not to walk on his legs, he still uses a wheelchair.

   The two said goodbye to Wu Zheng, and as soon as Feng Qingxue pushed Lu Jiang into the yard, he was stopped by a middle-aged woman.

   "Two comrades, I have an unkind request." The woman's wide underwear was covered with patches, but she was very clean, her hair was neatly combed, her face was clean, and her teeth were white. You could tell at a glance. She is a person who loves cleanliness very much and pays attention to hygiene. Feng Qingxue has seen her and lives in the same yard as Dr. Wu and his wife. According to Mrs. Wu, her family lives in the east wing, known as Mrs. Cao.

   In this courtyard with three main rooms and two east and west rooms, three families lived in total.

   Dr. Wu and his wife were arranged by the mining area hospital to live in the main house. The east side house lived in the Cao family's thirteen people, and the west side house lived with eight Zhao family members. Two kitchens were built on both sides. Clothes, diapers and quilts that can't be dried.

   There are many people right and wrong, and this sentence is especially suitable for the situation of the large courtyard.

   Wu Zheng's medical skills are brilliant. Anyone who has a headache and a fever will come to him and beg him. No matter what is right or wrong, he will not dare to provoke them. Usually, he has to respect him. The rest of the two families did not get along so well. They often quarreled over trivial matters. When Guangfeng Qingxue accompanied Lu Jiang to acupuncture, the children of the two families fought three times, and the adults quarreled five times.

   After fighting and bickering, the two families talked and laughed again, but they didn't hold any grudges at all.

   Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue came to the door for the first time, and the boy who opened the door for them was Huzi, the youngest son of Lao Cao's sister-in-law. He was thirteen years old this year. Feng Qingxue had met him several times during this time, and said a few words. , is a good boy.