1971-1980

Chapter 1971 The first in the province 1

The two invigilators stepped on the snow in the silence and walked in. They took the test papers and checked them a little. When it was almost time for the test, they handed out the test papers one by one to the last candidate. The time was just right.

The test papers are mimeographed and the paper is rough.

The smell of the ink was very pungent, but the people present felt it was very fragrant.

After accepting the registration and handing in the admission ticket for 50 cents, Xibao picked up the pen that the old leader had given him before his death, and carefully wrote his name and address.

For him, the questions are very simple. Many question types have appeared in the college entrance examination materials compiled by his predecessors. Many candidates who have bought the materials are ecstatic, and they are so excited that they cannot control themselves. The candidates couldn't help but glance at him gratefully, and then moved the pen like flying.

The candidates who came to take the college entrance examination were not very young, most of them were adults, and they did not need family accompaniment. They were worried about Father Lu and Cheng Baoguo. The two old brothers were waiting outside the examination room with salt water bottles filled with hot water. .

As for Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu, who were scattered in other exam rooms, they were adults, so don't worry.

"The weather is so cold that my hands are freezing. Wearing a half-length glove made of wool from Xiaoxuezhi is probably useless." It used to be summer college entrance examinations, but it seems that this year is set to be winter, and I will suffer.

Cheng Baoguo listened to the old brother's words, and looked down at the salt water bottle in his arms, "No way, Xibao doesn't want to bring a hot water bottle in, fortunately, he is well-dressed and should not freeze, so when he leaves the examination room, take him to the state-run I have ordered a bowl of mutton soup at the restaurant. Xiaoxue is so thoughtful, and specially sent their brothers and Zhou Zhou a leather jacket, leather pants and leather boots. I know that mink and sheepskin are the warmest. It's not like wearing it in the past, when it was rainy and rainy, I had leg pain and back pain."

Among the three brothers, Father Lu was the most healthy. Although he suffered some hardships after the founding of the People's Republic of China, he did not hurt the foundation. He walked through the grass and over the snow-capped mountains, and the root of the disease fell.

Therefore, when Feng Qingxue made clothes for these old people, they were all leather jackets, leather pants, leather waistcoats and waistcoats with cotton wool.

The children are young and energetic, but Feng Qingxue seldom makes leather jackets for them. Considering that Lu Tianzhi, Guan Yu and his wife, Xi Bao and others are very hard to take the college entrance examination in the cold winter, they specially asked a tailor to send them a suit.

At the end of the morning exam, when Xibao came out, his hands and feet were still warm, his face was white and red, and he was full of energy.

"Xibao, is it cold?" Father Lu and Cheng Baoguo immediately stepped forward to greet him. Although they were old and their eyes were not very good, they couldn't stand Xibao's outstanding performance.

Cheng Baoguo touched his hand and frowned, "Where's your coat?"

Xi Bao said indifferently, "I was too hot in my coat, so I lent it to a classmate in the same exam room."

He was worried that the two grandfathers would continue their cross-examination, and quickly changed the subject, "I'm not cold, but I'm dying of starvation. Where are we going to eat? We have to continue the exam in the afternoon, and the time is very tight."