1551-1560

Chapter 1551 Completely Ended 3

Although Dr. Hong knew that only by giving Shen Feng a thorough examination would he be able to restore Ye Yan's innocence, but he was very disgusted by Su Meixiang's unreasonable behavior and wasting medical resources.

Just as he was about to speak, Ye Xiangqian on the side said, "Doctor Hong, please check it out."

"You asked me to check him too?" Doctor Hong looked at Ye Xiangqian.

"Of course!" Ye Xiangqian looked serious, he was not as handsome and burly as Lu Jiang, but his complexion was darker than his, which made him look more scary, "It's been so long, I've already taken care of everything for my son. Responsibility, I can't let people continue to talk about my son after more than a month. Comrade Su Meixiang kept saying that Comrade Shen Feng had a headache, so check it out, check it thoroughly, whether it is the sequelae as she said, or It's caused by headaches, fever or bumps."

He has no shortage of money. In these years, the grandfather and the two have lived without much expense. The old man does not need his filial piety. At most, he uses some money to help his comrades.

However, he didn't want to give Su Meixiang, not even a single point. To give it was to admit her slander against Ye Yan, and it was endless.

Seeing Su Meixiang's extortion with ease, Ye Xiangqian knew that today's incident was neither the beginning nor the end.

Dr. Hong nodded, and when Shen Feng had done various head examinations, Shen Qing also arrived, saluted Lu Jiang and Ye Xiangqian, and asked, "What's going on? Comrade guards can't explain clearly. Unclear."

Lu Jiang raised his hand to stop Ye Qianqian, and explained the ins and outs by himself.

Shen Qing blushed suddenly, embarrassed and angry, and flames almost burst out from his eyes.

Dr. Hong said in a timely manner: "The child is fine, he has no fever, no sickness, and no changes in his head. He is just a little malnourished. You can just feed him something good in the future."

"How could there be no problem? He kept saying that he had a headache!" Su Meixiang was in a cold war with Shen Qing, and did not care whether Shen Qing was present or whether he was ashamed, and said loudly: "Didn't you say that when you are a doctor? The structure of the brain is the most complex in the world, and the most complex machines are not comparable to the brain. It is difficult for ordinary people to explore its mysteries. The cause of the headache is naturally not a fever or illness, but the sequelae of the fight with Ye Yan, the sequelae, How many times do you want me to say it?"

"Su Meixiang, that's enough!" Shen Qing was furious, and stretched out his hand to pull her, ready to take her and Shen Feng away, but Su Meixiang escaped unexpectedly. She is also a female soldier in the army, but she can't bear the hardship. , After getting married, she retired naturally. Although he has not participated in training for many years, her skills are still very flexible.

"Shen Qing, you are insane, your son is suffering from a headache, come and speak loudly with me?" Su Meixiang was even more embarrassed.

Shen Qing said coldly, "The doctor said that Xiaofeng has nothing wrong with him. You keep saying that he has a headache, and you keep pulling it on Ye Yan's head. What's your motive?"

It was a fight, a melee, and the four children were all responsible, and they all got punched by each other.

Everyone else is fine, is Shen Feng alone? Shen Qing felt shameless.

Su Meixiang said angrily: "My son has a headache, what can I have in mind? Isn't my son your son? You don't care about your son's body at all. If the doctor can't detect anything wrong, it must be because the doctor has no ability to explore his brain. The mystery!"