11-20

Chapter 0011 County Trip 3
Feng Qingxue felt that the price was right and agreed to the deal.
  "I brought 10 to 20 catties of rice noodles and 20 to 30 eggs, but I didn't bring a scale."
  "I have it at home, I will bring it over later." The old lady ran away in a hurry, Feng Qingxue finished eating the buns in three or two, and went to Go in the direction of the old elm tree.
  After waiting under the old elm tree for a long time, Feng Qingxue saw the old lady coming with a man in his thirties from a distance. The latter was in a hurry with a bamboo basket on his back.
  "This is my son." The old lady pointed to the man, but didn't say his name.
  Feng Qingxue and the old lady walked behind the old elm tree, and the man looked at the wind.
  Looking around, Feng Qingxue first took out the egg bag and opened it to the old lady.
  "Yo, it's really an egg, it looks really fresh." The old lady smiled happily, and quickly weighed the scale. It was three catties and two taels in total. She quickly took it out and put it in the small basket she brought, and then weighed the rice noodles that Feng Qingxue brought out.
  Five catties of rice and one tael, flour eight catties and five taels, and brown rice seven catties and three taels.
  Although it is brown rice, it is also a refined grain.
  In the final reckoning, Feng Qingxue wiped off the fraction, "Rice noodles are 120 yuan, eggs are 15 yuan."
  Rice noodles are calculated at 6 yuan per pound, but eggs are calculated at 5 yuan per pound.
  Hearing this account, the old lady showed a pained expression.
  Expensive is expensive, but still have to buy.
  Now the food is so precious that even money can't buy it, and the old lady is unwilling to let go of this rare opportunity.
  Moreover, if the fine grains are exchanged for coarse grains, these fine grains can be exchanged for 60 to 70 catties of coarse grains.
  Therefore, the old lady took out a stack of Great Unity from her arms, counted fourteen and handed it to Feng Qingxue.
  "Daughter, I know that these things are not easy to come by, and I will not take advantage of you. I will give you one hundred and forty yuan, and come back to me next time when you find something good. The wall you are leaning against is my house."

"Don't worry."
  Feng Qingxue was rude and put the money in her arms, actually putting it in the space.
  There was nothing more reassuring to her than space.
  Then, the old lady and her son with a bamboo basket left in a hurry, and Feng Qingxue also left the old elm tree.
  After wandering around for half an hour, I found two black market trading venues, and Feng Qingxue returned to the market with an empty backpack.
  With money, Feng Qingxue has the confidence to enter the department store.
  There are not many people in the store, even if there are not many customers, there are many people looking at things and few people buying things.
  The sales clerks at the counter sat idle and clucked their teeth, ignoring the customers.
  Feng Qingxue wanted to buy two pairs of shoes for herself and her sister, one pair to wear now, one pair of cotton to wear in winter, and also wanted to buy a pair of clothes for Feng Qingyun to save her bare legs every day, so she went to the store that sold ready-to-wear shoes. in front of the counter.
  "Comrade, how do you sell those shoes?" Feng Qingxue asked, pointing to a pair of cloth shoes worn by children.
  The salesperson was a young woman who was making a sweater. Hearing her question, he raised his head and snorted, "Do you have a ticket?"
  "Ticket?" Feng Qingxue was stunned, not thinking that this era was the ticket era.
  The salesperson said sarcastically, "Why don't you come to the department store without a ticket?"
  Feng Qingxue felt very uncomfortable and asked, "Do I need a ticket to buy things? Can I buy something if I have money?"
  "To buy something, of course, you need both money and tickets. Both are indispensable." The salesperson looked arrogant The color, "Don't hang out in front of me if you don't have a ticket, and block the light of my sweater."

Chapter 0012 County Trip 4
After saying this, the sales clerk muttered softly: "Really, a mud legged person without a ticket dares to come to the department store."
  Feng Qingxue was angry and wanted to quarrel with her, but she was afraid of being laughed at, so she turned around Just go.
  Can't buy anything without a ticket?
  With Feng Qingxue's anger, she suddenly remembered what was mentioned in the document she read in the morning, and couldn't help but sigh.
  She remembered that the 1960s and 1970s were the era of tickets, that is, many things had to use tickets in addition to money, money could not buy things without tickets, and tickets could not buy things without money.
  There are a lot of clothes, shoes and socks in her space, and some are worn by Feng Qingyun at this age, most of which do not conform to the aesthetics of this era.
  The handmade shoes I bought in the market later did meet the requirements, but they were all new. Even if they met the current aesthetic, Feng Qingxue did not dare to let her sisters wear them out. They were too eye-catching and could not explain the source of the clothes, shoes and socks.
  She is all ready, and if she buys a new one, she will make it old, and if she can't buy it, she will use the old one in the space.
  There was an old lady with yellow skin and thin clothes, who was plain but very clean when she saw the scene just now and felt unbearable, walked up to Feng Qingxue and kindly reminded her: "Daughter, go to the flea market and ask if there are any old shoes. I don't need a ticket for the old one."
  Feng Qingxue asked curiously, "Is there a second-hand one?" The old lady thought for a long time before she understood the meaning of second-hand, and nodded.
  "Some people are fashionable and want to wear new clothes, but if they don't have enough money, they will sell the old clothes at a lower price, and then use cloth tickets and money to buy new ones. Some people don't have tickets, so they will Go buy old clothes and old shoes. This is called everyone's joy."
  "Auntie, thank you for your suggestion, I'll go take a look."
  Feng Qingxue put her hand into the basket, her mind moved, two steamed buns appeared in her hand, took Come out quietly and put it in the old lady's pocket.