1941-1950

Chapter 1941 Qingyun Returns Home 6

Looking up to see Feng Qingxue, Chen Xueniang and a group of children standing at the door, the guard suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, put down his suitcase and saluted Feng Qingxue and the guards at the door.

"Comrade Qingxue, my mission is over."

Feng Qingxue hurriedly smiled and said, "Thank you, come in for a drink?"

The guard waved his hand hastily, "No, no, I'll go back first!"

Like a dog chasing a rabbit, it ran away like a gust of wind.

Feng Qingyun smiled and bent over, "I'm not a ghost, why are you so scared?"

Feng Qingxue looked at her who had changed a lot. She couldn't believe that this modern girl with curly hair and red lips was her younger sister who had been following the rules since childhood. The children even opened their mouths in disbelief.

"Auntie, you've changed!" It looks better!

Fu Bao took her hand, and her eyes were full of surprise.

I used to think that my aunt was not as good-looking as my mother, but now I know that peony and roses have their own beauty. My mother is often bright and introverted because of her position, but my aunt is graceful and elegant.

If I use something as a metaphor, then my mother is an emerald, and my aunt is a diamond.

Feng Qingyun touched her niece's slippery and tender face, "Our family's lucky treasure is also a big eighteen change girl, like a flower waiting to be bloomed. If there is a mother, there must be a daughter. When she grows up, She must be a magnificent beauty. If you are in Hong Kong, you will be able to participate in the Miss Hong Kong election in two years, and you will be the champion."

Feng Qingxue frowned, and said with a stern face: "After living in a capitalist country for a few years, he was assimilated? Fubao is still young. You told her this, it seems that you are really well-informed."

Feng Qingyun quickly put aside Fu Bao's hand, took two steps forward, took her sister's arm, smiled sweetly and said: "Sister, sis, good sis, I just sigh with emotion! I am the successor of socialism. , I will never be assimilated by capitalism, otherwise I will not refuse such an invitation from abroad and come back without hesitation."

"Okay, okay, don't be sloppy, come in and talk, and stay here, I don't know how much attention you have to attract back." This dress, in this era, can be called shocking.

At this moment, Feng Qingxue noticed how much disapproval was in the eyes of others looking at her sister.

She didn't think that her sister's dress was immoral, and she couldn't stand the eyes of the world.

Li Jiaoyang only had time to call her sister, and said hello to Chen Xueniang. With the help of the guard at the door, Li Jiaoyang moved a few suitcases into the house, "Sister, Yunyun has brought you a lot of things, and I am very worried about it. with you."

"I know, I can trust my own sister's character. The key lies in you. Don't misunderstand her just because of Yunyun's current behavior." After finally looking forward to her sister's return, Feng Qingxue didn't want their young couple to make trouble. Contradiction, to be honest, Li Jiaoyang is really too good, apart from him, probably no one is so tolerant of Feng Qingyun.

In view of traditional concepts, more men are reluctant to let their wives see the world, but Li Jiaoyang has supported Feng Qingyun's all choices from the beginning, encouraged her to study abroad, and patiently waited for her return.