1951-1960

Chapter 1951 Sudden 1

Under the influence of their elders, the children raised by the Lu family were very loose.

To say that it is sloppy, it is better to say that it is extravagant.

Feng Qingyun has been abroad for several years, and now he has huge sums of money and overseas remittance bills, which is extraordinarily rich.

"Seeing that the price of goods in our country is so low, it feels like taking advantage of a lot of money." When she first went abroad, it took a long time to adjust to the high prices in France. Fortunately, her sister brought her a box of gold, After the most difficult period of time, it was only when I worked to make money and slowly gained a foothold with my talents that I got better.

Therefore, what Feng Qingxue likes, Feng Qingyun just makes a move, pays for the coupons.

Li Jiaoyang only had one move, and the guards who acted as drivers followed behind them to carry things for everyone.

However, Chen Xueniang didn't ask Feng Qingyun to pay a penny. She asked Feng Qingyun to ask for a stack of overseas remittance coupons. She went home and took the passbook with Zheng Jinrui to withdraw money. , almost a sensation in the entire Friendship Store.

The top three items are sewing machines, bicycles and radios. Washing machines, air conditioners and color TVs are simply oversized items.

Buying three oversized pieces in one go costs thousands of dollars, so that's not ordinary people.

Chen Xueniang said happily: "I don't want to wash my clothes by hand for 800 years. I have good hands, and my years are as rough as old tree bark. No matter how much clam oil is applied, it will be useless. It's good now, the clothes, sheets, smelly socks, just throw them in the washing machine, save time and effort, and Lao Zheng doesn't have to work hard."

"Aunt Xue, the washing machine you just bought, how do you know that you can wash clothes with just one turn?" Lu Erxiong suddenly flashed big eyes full of curiosity, "My head is so smart, I didn't even go back to the capital with my mother. Knowing what washing machines and air conditioners are and how to use them is also the first time I have seen a large color TV."

Chen Xueniang knocked on his forehead with her fingers, "Have you ever seen a pig run before eating pork?"

"That's not necessarily true. I heard from people in our hometown that some poor mountains and valleys do not raise pigs. Grandpa and elder brother also took us to see the living conditions of poor mountains and valleys where we could not get enough to eat. In our brigade, the sweet potatoes for pigs were eaten. Ye Ye and they all have to eat. They don't raise pigs, and they haven't been in a production team, so naturally they can't eat pork or see pigs run." Lu Erxiong was right.

Chen Xueniang gritted her teeth and said, "Strong words!"

Lu Erxiong retorted: "It's Aunt Xue who didn't speak rigorously and didn't answer my question."

When Chen Xueniang heard it, she resigned herself to the disadvantage, and she reluctantly raised her hand to surrender under his entanglement, "Han Ye's grandfather has a washing machine, air conditioner, color TV, and refrigerator. I have seen it before, and of course I know how to use a washing machine."

When Lu Erxiong got the answer, he was satisfied and stopped asking questions.

Feng Qingyun said arrogantly: "Er Xiong, don't ask, look at the store to see if there is anything you like, my aunt will buy it for you, Fu Bao, Dun Dun, Zhuang Zhuang and Ye Yan, you are the same. Of course. , you are only allowed to buy one or two things, if there are more than that, I won't pay you, and I have to keep it for the dowry."