1351-1360

Chapter 1351 Preparing to leave Beijing 6

Qiao San didn't say anything, and still sat cross-legged, "You have to give me what I want first."

Lu Jiang glanced at his wife, she took out the things Qiao San wanted from the back basket in turn, and took more things he didn't want, "Twenty catties of rice, thirty catties of noodles, two pieces of bacon, and a can of five catties. Soybean oil, the money will be given to you later."

Qiao San grinned widely, "Damn, you guys are terrific. My old man lives by the cesspool, so I'm not afraid of being smelled of meat."

Listening to his meaning, he actually enjoys living by the cesspool.

Feng Qingxue was very speechless.

Now that the deal was reached, she asked Lu Jiang to put the things in the bag, "what about the baby you said?"

"Let's talk about it first, ten catties of refined grains!" Qiao San happily took out a wooden box from his arms. Just looking at this gloomy wooden box is already worth a lot, not to mention the treasure inside.

Feng Qingxue took the box and opened it directly.

Lu Jiang took a look and saw that a green emerald Ruyi was really not a priceless treasure to them.

"That's it?" Feng Qingxue was a little disappointed. She thought it was something of special cultural relic value, but it turned out to be a jade Ruyi, an ice seed full of green, cotton and impurities. Although it was also very valuable, it could not attract her too much. Great interest.

"This is Ruyi that Empress Dowager Cixi often plays with. Isn't it a baby? She also has an emerald pestle, but unfortunately she didn't bring it out." Qiao Sanyi heard Feng Qingxue's words and knew that the other party had seen many good things, "I think back then, There was an apprentice who broke the jade Ruyi of a friend of my father, and made a fortune just by keeping a piece of jade in his possession. Don't think I'm joking, the jadeite thing has been popular for so long, and one day it will repeat the old times. scenery."

"Yes, yes, you are right!" Feng Qingxue collected the things and gave ten kilograms of rice.

One of Cixi's favorite things during her lifetime was sold by Qiao San at a low price.

Qiao San hummed a little tune and put the grain and oil into the basket, put it on his shoulders, turned around and said to the couple, "I can see that you like to exchange these things, and I will show you a way."

Feng Qingxue asked what the road was, Qiao San told them an address, and said, "You go there and find a man named Jin Laoqi, his ancestor is Lord Baylor, the Lord Baylor in Qianlong's reign, but unfortunately it has long since disappeared, and it has been handed down. He has no children and grandchildren. He has hidden a lot of good things. Ten years ago, he relied on gold and silver to buy high-priced food to tide over the difficulties. He and I are old friends. We know each other very well, but outsiders may not know about it. You said that I instructed you to go there, and he would definitely be willing to trade with you. Now I can't live anymore, who cares about those ancestral stuff? For an old man like us, survival is the most important thing!"

This address is actually behind the old man Hong Zhanjun. Remembering the feeling of borrowing the old man's house in the confinement period, Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue have not broken the contact with the old man all these years, so they first visited Hong Zhanjun, and then went to Jin Laoqi.

This time, I brought the child with me.

"Fubao, when my mother gave birth to you, I lived in Grandpa Hong's house. You have to thank Grandpa Hong."