941-950

Chapter 941 Half-liang food stamps 4

Holding a cigarette, the staff looked at the cigarette case that Lu Jiang had drawn out with only one cigarette in his hand.

Seeing the novel, Lu Jiang immediately stuffed the cigarette into his pocket, and said in a low voice, "I don't smoke, so I will give it to my comrade."

The staff member immediately laughed and spat out the cigarette butt in his mouth, "Okay, you have to take the old furniture apart before you can take it out. It's measured by the pound, and you can't miss it, otherwise I won't be able to explain it."

"Thank you, comrade, thank you, please lend me a tool or two, I dismantled the furniture."

With cigarettes, everything is easy to talk about and things are easy to handle.

The staff knew very well that Lu Jiang was wearing a cadre uniform, and the Zhonghua cigarette was also a cadre cigarette. There was no approval slip, and ordinary people could not buy it even if they had money, including Maotai.

"It's good to be a soldier, it's better to be a cadre, and you can get approval for alcohol and tobacco."

Hearing his sigh, Lu Jiang immediately said, "We came to Shanghai to do business, and we didn't bring much stuff, but we have a bottle of Maotai and a bottle of Fenjiu. We'll have a taste tomorrow."

That said, but the staff knew very well that the other party gave it to him, "It's a waste, it's a waste."

In the evening, Lu Jiang easily came out with two large bundles of old furniture parts and Feng Qingxue.

Feng Qingxue was carrying the pen and paper she bought with fairness in her hand, and she was in high spirits. This afternoon, she probably stole more than 30 priceless paintings and calligraphy, more than 40 ancient books, more than a dozen bronze and iron ware, and 20 Many pieces of porcelain, a dozen small pieces of wood carvings, and some precious things in the dark compartment of old furniture.

After explaining it to the hotel staff, the furniture parts and pen and paper on the bright side were successfully brought back to the room.

After simply taking a shower, the two couples lived in separate rooms.

Feng Qingxue took advantage of the interval between drying her hair to sort out the cultural relics and antiques she had collected in the space. The things in the space could be organized according to her thoughts. Clothes, food, etc. were all piled up in different categories, including the recently collected cultural relics and antiques. Without wasting her own time, she just recorded the harvest today, so that she won't be in a hurry when she can donate in the future.

The first ride went relatively smoothly, and Feng Qingxue slept well.

Get up early the next morning and ask Shang Lujiang to go out to eat breakfast. They always hide in the house to eat, which will definitely arouse suspicion, who would not eat or drink?

Therefore, it is necessary to eat three meals a day outside, and it is enough to eat a little less.

There is a breakfast shop nearby. The two were warmly entertained when they entered. Lu Jiang wanted to eat raw fried steamed buns, and ordered two fresh fried steamed buns. In addition to the food stamps, the total was 24 cents. In addition, he asked for a bowl of salty soy milk, which was light and windy. Xue wanted to eat wontons, so she ordered a bowl of wontons.

The waiter said: "Serve the people. Wontons are half liang of food stamps."

"Half liang of food stamps?" Lu Jiang's eyes widened, "How to pay for half liang of food stamps? One or two of the food stamps are torn in half?"